News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing Eternally (VQ Game)

Started by ulmont, June 11, 2013, 12:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Quote#71: 3 / Witchcraft
Draw and keep 1 random card from any other power OR Look at the cards in the hand of any other power and discard the card of your choice. Home cards can not be affected in either case.

Message from Holy Roman Empire:
Witchcraft on the Ottomans

Forgot to specify to draw a card. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Maximus

The emperor may be fomenting rebellion in a city state near you.

No CB access ATM. Will play in a couple hours

Maximus

Turks pirate the Gulf of Lyon for 1 VP and return east.

Maximus

Ulmont passed, unless he wants to intercept my fleet. Sol is up

Solmyr

Exchanged HC for War in Persia, holding it. No file, Berkut up.

Berkut

#20: 5 / Eloquent Ambassador
Gain 3 CP of diplomatic influence with any power(s) you desire. Then select one power and resolve its diplomatic status (it may be a power on which influence was just placed).

Message from France:
1/5: Remove unrest in Calais
3/5: Supress in France
5/5: Suppress in France

Converted 6 French spaces back to the True Faith.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Solmyr

How does the HRE have 6 cards while everyone else has 2? Hax! :P

garbon

Quote#18: 4 / City State Rebels
Pick a fortified space that is not under control of its home power(s) as the target of the attack. Attacker rolls 5 dice. Each hit scored forces the power controlling the space to eliminate a land or naval unit from the space. If no land or naval units remain after the revolt, do the following: army leaders are captured by the power playing the card; naval leaders are placed on the Turn Track; remove current control marker and place a control marker and 1 regular from your choice of one of that space's home powers.

Message from Holy Roman Empire:
1/4 - Influence in Venice
2/4 - Influence in Venice
3-4/4 - Regular in Vienna

Also can someone fix my file. Pretty sure I cheated and gave myself a free merc in Vienna too! :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Max plays secretly but Ulmont is up to resolve treasure fleet.

ulmont

Treasure fleet appears in the Spanish Main and is unmolested.  Spain passes.  File sent; Sol up.

Solmyr

Passing this impulse (just this for now), Berkut up.

Habbaku

Quote from: ulmont on June 20, 2013, 12:16:21 PM
Treasure fleet appears in the Spanish Main and is unmolested.  Spain passes.  File sent; Sol up.

You realize those are lost if not played before the end of the turn?

-J. R. R. Tolkien