News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Apparently the North Carolina KKK has announced a march to honor Donald Trump on its website.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

derspiess

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on November 11, 2016, 11:34:22 PM
Ms. Dunham,

Please don't help us organize.

She'd organize the best goddamned cry-in you've ever seen.  And then she'd dance naked to top it off.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Legbiter

Quote from: derspiess on November 11, 2016, 11:41:04 PM
Ms. Dunham,

She'd organize the best goddamned cry-in you've ever seen.  And then she'd dance naked to top it off.

^_^

Has she moved in next to Malthus or Beeb yet?  :(

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Legbiter on November 12, 2016, 07:46:39 AM
Quote from: derspiess on November 11, 2016, 11:41:04 PM
Ms. Dunham,

^_^

Has she moved in next to Malthus or Beeb yet?  :(

I haven't heard of any Manatee sightings in Canada. Sorry.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

alfred russel

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 11, 2016, 06:58:01 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on November 11, 2016, 01:16:25 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 10, 2016, 10:47:18 PM
"California Secretary of State reporting 4.6 Million ballots left in the state. If true, Clinton will win ~51-52% of national popular vote."

Crazy vote share for someone who lost the electoral college. It's supposed to be virtually impossilbe once the win is by more than 2 percent.

Tim, thank you so much for posting this highly credible information. California is now reporting, and Hillary has less than 48% of the vote.

Nate Cohn of the times says it's going to end up at 63.4 to 61.2 million

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/796409592708268038

It is not. You are a dumbass, and you need to come to grips with this.

Lets make a deal. If Hillary ends up with over 50% of the popular vote, or her vote total exceeds Trump's by 2m, I will not post for 2 months. If neither of these happen, you will not post for 1 month and when you come back will post a mea culpa that you are a dumbass.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Savonarola on November 11, 2016, 08:22:34 PM
:bleeding:
]Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi Named to President-Elect Donald Trump's Transition Team

(WFLA) – President-elect Donald J. Trump has picked Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi to be a member of his transition team.

See, money CAN buy happiness!    :lol:

QuoteHe also announced that Vice President-elect Mike Pence will serve as Chairman of the Presidential Transition Team, and that Dr. Ben Carson, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, Former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives Newt Gingrich, Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, USA (Ret.), Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions will join the team's Executive Committee as Vice Chairs.

I can't wait.

A Secretary of State that doesn't believe in diplomacy.
An Energy Secretary from the fossil fuel industry.
A Department of Interior Secretary that doesn't believe in protecting the Interior.
An Attorney General that wants to jail political opponents, a full-blown surveillance state, and kill niggers and dune coons by the bushel. 
A climate-change denier in charge of the EPA.
An HHS secretary that doesn't believe in vaccines.  And that the pyramids were for grain storage.

This cabinet is going to be a big hairy American winning machine.  :yeah:

Maximus

Quote from: Valmy on November 11, 2016, 05:27:48 PM
Quote from: Fate on November 11, 2016, 05:19:28 PM
Quote from: Phillip V on November 11, 2016, 05:00:52 PM
Chelsea Clinton being groomed for Congress

http://nypost.com/2016/11/10/chelsea-clinton-being-groomed-to-run-for-congress/

Jesus Christ. No, just no.

Yeah...no. The Democrats run all these giant cities. Shouldn't they be producing mayors and city council people who can graduate to Congress?

Bring back the Cursus Honorum!
Do you really want Rahm Emanuel in congress?

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 12, 2016, 11:02:58 AM
Quote from: Savonarola on November 11, 2016, 08:22:34 PM
:bleeding:
]Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi Named to President-Elect Donald Trump's Transition Team

(WFLA) – President-elect Donald J. Trump has picked Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi to be a member of his transition team.

See, money CAN buy happiness!    :lol:

QuoteHe also announced that Vice President-elect Mike Pence will serve as Chairman of the Presidential Transition Team, and that Dr. Ben Carson, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, Former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives Newt Gingrich, Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, USA (Ret.), Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions will join the team's Executive Committee as Vice Chairs.

I can't wait.

A Secretary of State that doesn't believe in diplomacy.
An Energy Secretary from the fossil fuel industry.
A Department of Interior Secretary that doesn't believe in protecting the Interior.
An Attorney General that wants to jail political opponents, a full-blown surveillance state, and kill niggers and dune coons by the bushel. 
A climate-change denier in charge of the EPA.
An HHS secretary that doesn't believe in vaccines.  And that the pyramids were for grain storage.

This cabinet is going to be a big hairy American winning machine.  :yeah:

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Well I guess there is a bright side to this.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on November 12, 2016, 12:22:17 PM
Well I guess there is a bright side to this.

Yeah.  We're white and have cocks.  Whew.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

Sounds like Donnie's gonna refuse a salary.  Already saving us money :cool:

Grinning_Colossus

$400k is peanuts compared to the money a master deal-maker can bring in as president.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Admiral Yi

Apparently here in Iowa City kids from the university and high schools protested on the interstate yesterday too.