News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on November 13, 2016, 05:08:37 AM
I love that a bunch of Democrats have signed a petition for the Trump's electors to go faithless and elect Hillary instead.

So they rig the primaries against a popular candidate to put the corporate stooge on the ballot, see her loose predictably, and their lesson from this is to try and rig another vote. Medieval morality plays had less of a hamfisted moral against the villain than this.  :lol:

You are an idiot.

At any rate, nothing will happen and Dems will most fall in line. They aren't like Republican voters faced with the prospect of Hillary Clinton. I don't recall any Dem politicians telling people to take out their guns in case Trump is elected.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

dps

Quote from: garbon on November 13, 2016, 05:26:10 AM
I love that a bunch of Democrats have signed a petition for the Trump's electors to go faithless and elect Hillary instead.

So they rig the primaries against a popular candidate to put the corporate stooge on the ballot, see her loose predictably, and their lesson from this is to try and rig another vote. Medieval morality plays had less of a hamfisted moral against the villain than this.  :lol:

You are an idiot.

At any rate, nothing will happen and Dems will most fall in line. They aren't like Republican voters faced with the prospect of Hillary Clinton. I don't recall any Dem politicians telling people to take out their guns in case Trump is elected.

Huh?  Marti didn't say anything about Democratic electors not falling in line, he was talking about Democrats trying to get Republican electors to be faithless.

celedhring

What garbon says is that Dems will fall in line and not contest or delegetimize the election in any significant way. Which is true.

garbon

Yeah, people are just venting frustration.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

By the way not sure if someone posted this already, but this glorious rant is getting a lot pf support from independents on my Facebook:

https://youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs

Legbiter

QuoteNigel Farage has become the first British politician to meet Donald Trump since he became US president-elect.

A UKIP spokesman said the interim party leader discussed "freedom and winning" with Mr Trump on a visit to Trump Tower in New York.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37965089

:showoff: :lol:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Martinus

Martinus

Incidentally, Milo has been very quiet since Trump won.

That Feeling When Daddy Wins But You Can't Celebrate Due to an AIDS Flare-Up?  :hmm:

mongers

Farage show some of his true colours in attempting to comprise the UK's relations with a Trump administration, by telling tales about the May government's opinions on the American.

edit
I suspect Trump regards Farage as a useful idiot.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

derspiess

Quote from: Martinus on November 13, 2016, 08:42:53 AM

That Feeling When Daddy Wins But You Can't Celebrate Due to an AIDS Flare-Up?  :hmm:

Same for Gavin McInnes-- too busy celebrating.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Martinus

Quote from: derspiess on November 13, 2016, 10:40:55 AM
Quote from: Martinus on November 13, 2016, 08:42:53 AM

Same for Gavin McInnes-- too busy celebrating.

That, or that Orlando kiss gave Gavin AIDS as well.  :hmm:

Valmy

And a bunch of Republicans signed a petition to leave the country over the Obama thing :mellow:

This is one of the most idiotically dishonest things I have ever seen.

QuoteHuh? Marti didn't say anything about Democratic electors not falling in line, he was talking about Democrats trying to get Republican electors to be faithless.

He also said those same people stole the election from Sanders, which is fucking idiotic. A few Democrats, doing something entirely pointless and symbolic anyway, do not speak for every single person in the entire country. He is either too stupid to breathe or an idiotic troll doing it for the LOLZ.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Trumptards use the word rig much like the French use the word neocon.  They're not sure exactly what it means, but they know it's very, very bad.

citizen k

Quote from: Valmy on November 13, 2016, 02:55:47 PM
He also said those same people stole the election from Sanders, which is fucking idiotic.

It was idiotic, but the DNC likes to "play it safe".

citizen k

Quote from: Valmy on November 13, 2016, 02:55:47 PMA few Democrats, doing something entirely pointless and symbolic anyway, do not speak for every single person in the entire country.

Now you're just blatantly lying.