Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on July 14, 2016, 11:09:07 AM
Quote from: Valmy on July 14, 2016, 10:09:13 AM
Just glad it is July :lol:

Yep.  Trump campaign will implode on July 31.  You heard it here first.

Yes yes LOLZ LOLZ.

Whatever.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

celedhring

Would be surprised if Hillary's polling hadn't taken a dive after the mail server findings.

I also expect it to be temporary.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: celedhring on July 14, 2016, 11:15:21 AM
Would be surprised if Hillary's polling hadn't taken a dive after the mail server findings.

Yep.  That will probably be forgotten by everyone by July 31 as well.  In fact, I bet her numbers are already starting to recover.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

celedhring

Quote from: derspiess on July 14, 2016, 11:16:19 AM

Yep.  That will probably be forgotten by everyone by July 31 as well.  In fact, I bet her numbers are already starting to recover.

I agree.

Barrister

I know you're being facetious, but Trumps numbers should improve over the next two weeks as he gets the usual convention bounce.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

Hearing from my VRWC folks that Pence will in fact be Trump's VP pick will indeed be Pence.  I mean, sure he's batting .298 this year and is due back 7/25, but as Minsky pointed out he is awfully injury prone.

derspiess

Quote from: Barrister on July 14, 2016, 11:24:38 AM

I know you're being facetious, but Trumps numbers should improve over the next two weeks as he gets the usual convention bounce.

Sure.  The bounce could temporarily cancel out his implosion.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on July 14, 2016, 11:28:43 AM
Hearing from my VRWC folks

MAH CONTACTS IN THE UNDERGROUND

JOHN HAS A LONG UMBILICAL CORD

Barrister

Hearing from my VRWC folks that Pence will in fact be Trump's VP pick will indeed be Pence.  I mean, sure he's batting .298 this year and is due back 7/25, but as Minsky pointed out he is awfully injury prone.

Multiple media outlets are reporting it will be Pence.  Plus on the list of convention speakers, guys like Gingrich and Christie are listed, while Pence is not.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

Another guy I used to like who will now be removed from The List.

Phillip V

Quote from: Barrister on July 14, 2016, 12:31:38 PM

Multiple media outlets are reporting it will be Pence.  Plus on the list of convention speakers, guys like Gingrich and Christie are listed, while Pence is not.

Idiot autocratic Trump + Teabagger theocratic Pence?

I might have to actively start campaigning for Clinton.  :(

derspiess

Quote from: Phillip V on July 14, 2016, 12:38:36 PM

There's a word for guys like you.  But I won't use it :goodboy:

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on July 14, 2016, 01:08:32 PM
Quote from: Phillip V on July 14, 2016, 12:38:36 PM

There's a word for guys like you.  But I won't use it :goodboy:

Actually there are several:
Principled
Patriotic
Great Americans
-_-
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

I guess there's also:
Confused
Uninitiated
Contradictory
Keynesian