Saints Row The Third
5 (17.9%)
Company of Heroes
6 (21.4%)
LOL NO, PARADOX LOOOOL
7 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Syt

I have no friends on Steam. But then again, I don't play multiplayer games, anyways.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

Caliga

:mad:

I started playing Blood Dragon the other night and didn't finish the first mission.... at one point I got killed and it restarted from a 'checkpoint' (for some reason it seems like you can't manually save the game) and when I tried to play this morning I seemed to have no option other than the replay from the beginning.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

That happened to me. You can save after you beat first mission (which is a bit lengthy). You then open up to world map where you can save. Kinda like how you can't save inside a mission like with GTA.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

Off topic, anyone want a -75% coupon to TW: Shogun 2?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

Quote from: Caliga on May 08, 2013, 02:17:56 PM
Quote from: Caliga on May 07, 2013, 07:03:08 AM
What is DOTA2?
:weep:

GF ignored me.

Sorry I ignored you  :lol:, I'm not much of a weekend poster. I wan tto be your steam friends, altho we might already be.

DOTA 2 :

It's a MOBA, like League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth & that Blizzard version.

Multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA), also known as action real-time strategy (ARTS), is a sub-genre of the real-time strategy (RTS) genre, in which often two teams of players compete with each other in discrete games, with each player controlling a single character through an RTS-style interface. It differs from traditional RTS games in that there is no unit construction and players control just one character. In this sense, it is a fusion of action games and real-time strategy games. The genre emphasizes cooperative team-play; players select and control one "hero", a powerful unit with various abilities and advantages to form a team's overall strategy. The objective is to destroy the opponents' main structure with the assistance of periodically spawned computer-controlled units that march towards the enemy's main structure via paths referred to as "lanes".
Also more info on it's steam page.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

fhdz

Quote from: Caliga on May 07, 2013, 07:03:08 AM
What is DOTA2?

The first DotA was one of the most-played Warcraft 3 mods of all time. So good.

The system requirements on DotA 2 are too high for me, otherwise I'd be playing that too.
and the horse you rode in on

Caliga

So I think while I wait for sales I'm gonna play me some more Skyrim.  I did previously beat the game but I never finished the civil war questline, so I guess I can wrap that up.  Also, are any of the DLCs worth purchasing?  I'm also thinking of playing the game again as something different (first time thru I was a Nord warrior, which is what I always play in TES games).

ulmont

Caliga

Saint's Row 3 - now on sale for $10.  Worth it?

katmai

Garbo didn't like it, i thought was fun though I'm a bigger fan of GTA series.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

katmai

I'm sure a real Dildo Bat would cost more than $10
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Quote from: katmai on June 06, 2013, 07:37:47 PM
I'm sure a real Dildo Bat would cost more than $10

You been doing comparison shopping?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.