Saints Row The Third
5 (17.9%)
Company of Heroes
6 (21.4%)
LOL NO, PARADOX LOOOOL
7 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Razgovory

Wrong.  You can easily go wrong by buying Bioshock 2.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

MadBurgerMaker

Bioshock Infinite, Far Cry, and Saints Row.  Also might as well throw Company of Heroes in there, since it's really good and probably super cheap.

Caliga

Looks like from the poll it'll be Bioshock Infinite or Far Cry 3.  Thing is, both of those games are full price and I don't like paying full price for games. :yuk:  Guess I'll wait till one or the other goes on sale, which I assume will be Far Cry first since it's not as new.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DontSayBanana

Eh.  I'm more interested in Blood Dragon than Far Cry 3 vanilla. :P
Experience bij!

Caliga

Quote from: DontSayBanana on May 07, 2013, 06:46:54 AM
*checks*  Wait... it's a standalone game? :hmm:

Grey Fox

Quote from: Caliga on May 07, 2013, 06:43:28 AM
Looks like from the poll it'll be Bioshock Infinite or Far Cry 3.  Thing is, both of those games are full price and I don't like paying full price for games. :yuk:  Guess I'll wait till one or the other goes on sale, which I assume will be Far Cry first since it's not as new.

I ask again, wnna try DOTA 2? I have a unredeemed copy.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Caliga on May 07, 2013, 06:59:28 AM

Yup.  $20.
Experience bij!

Caliga

garbon

Quote from: DontSayBanana on May 07, 2013, 07:22:30 AM
Quote from: Caliga on May 07, 2013, 06:59:28 AM

Yup.  $20.

I believe it is $15 - at least that's how much I payed last night.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

I think I may start with Blood Dragon and then go from there based on what's on sale.  Anyone have any feedback on that game yet?

garbon

I only briefly started playing it last night. Seemed fun but I also felt like I wanted to be in an altered state while playing it. :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

viper37

Quote from: Caliga on May 04, 2013, 07:52:16 AM
Ok, this is my Steam Wishlist, more or less.  Now that I'm done with the Mass Effect series and bored with WoW, I've nothing to play. :(
In order:
Company of Heroes
Call of Duty Black Ops
Far Cry 3.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on May 08, 2013, 02:31:09 PM
I only briefly started playing it last night. Seemed fun but I also felt like I wanted to be in an altered state while playing it. :hmm:
Purchased.

Caliga

On a related note, is there anyone here on Steam who wants to friend with me who I'm not already friended with? :)