Saints Row The Third
5 (17.9%)
Company of Heroes
6 (21.4%)
LOL NO, PARADOX LOOOOL
7 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Caliga

Ok, this is my Steam Wishlist, more or less.  Now that I'm done with the Mass Effect series and bored with WoW, I've nothing to play. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Also, my brother is bugging the shit out of me to play Mechwarrior Online with him, which has the advantage of being free. :hmm:

Syt

Skip Bioshock 2. It's by far the weakest of the series. I liked Infinite better than 1, but YMMV.

Far Cry 3 is silly fun. Saints Row 3 is GTA with giant dildos and weird humor. Borderlands didn't do much for me for some reason, though the I love the setting/gameplay. Company of Heroes was too twitchy for me.

Tomb Raider is 50% off this weekend. I think the game is worth the price. The game is more of an action shooter, though, and less of a puzzle solver/tomb raiding game. Still, I thought it was very well done, with very cool environments (but forgettable characters).

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

Quote from: Syt on May 04, 2013, 08:04:59 AM
Tomb Raider is 50% off this weekend. I think the game is worth the price. The game is more of an action shooter, though, and less of a puzzle solver/tomb raiding game. Still, I thought it was very well done, with very cool environments (but forgettable characters).
I saw the sale but.... blech.

sbr

Of the games I have played - CoH, Borderlands 1&2, SR3 - I liked Saints Row 3 the best.  It is over the top silly and stupid, but there is some good gameplay in there.  When you get tired of doing the missions you can always run around and beat up hookers with a 4' long purple dildo.

I do want Far Cry 3 and Dishonored, but don't have them yet.

The Bioshock series does nothing for me.

garbon

I said Walking Dead as I've only played it and SR3 which I do not like. SR2 had a better balance on gangsters and comedy.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

syk

Walking Dead really stands out, so that's what I voted.

Caliga

Quote from: sbr on May 04, 2013, 11:07:10 AM
When you get tired of doing the missions you can always run around and beat up hookers with a 4' long purple dildo.
Please continue. :hmm:

sbr

Quote from: Caliga on May 04, 2013, 06:44:27 PM
Quote from: sbr on May 04, 2013, 11:07:10 AM
When you get tired of doing the missions you can always run around and beat up hookers with a 4' long purple dildo.
Please continue. :hmm:

I can't find any of my action shots, I must have lost them when I got my new PC.  Here is a generic one from Google.

http://i.imgur.com/352XCFW.jpg  Possibly NSFW

Here is a dildo-less pic of my character and her crew

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/939253348052800449/1ABD47EAA25DE9D6A500CEA1CBE06A0B4B662F10/

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Sophie Scholl

I don't watch the show, but I've heard really good things about The Walking Dead game.  Also, that company is working on a similar style game based on Fables which looks pretty cool.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Razgovory

Company of Heroes was a great RTS.  Best one in years.  It's also probably dirt cheap right now.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

DontSayBanana

Can't go wrong with Dishonored or any of the Bioshock games, IMO.
Experience bij!