And we're back!

Main Menu

Explosions at Boston Marathon

Started by Darth Wagtaros, April 15, 2013, 02:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

merithyn

Christ. He looks like he's only a kid, too.

QuoteThe Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer, who was shot and killed late Thursday night during a confrontation with the two Boston Marathon bombing suspects, has been identified as Sean Collier, 26.

Collier was responding to a report of a disturbance when he was shot multiple times, according to officials. He was taken to Massachusetts General Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Grinning_Colossus

The Boston police are holding an old man at gunpoint. He reportedly has his finger on a detonator.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 09:58:09 AM
Quote from: Valmy on April 19, 2013, 09:56:24 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 09:51:11 AM
I'm surprised Southies haven't lynched a dark skinned person yet.

Man that would be unjust considering these dudes are literally Caucasians.

Not that there is a just reason to lynch random dark skinned person.

Southies are morons.

And thus unlikely to make it across the Charles when public transportation is down. :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

FYI, UMass-Dartmouth and Dartmouth are two different schools.  Dartmouth is an elite Ivy League school in New Hampshire; UMass-Dartmouth is a state school in Massachusetts.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 10:04:31 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on April 19, 2013, 10:02:26 AM
Fucking sombitch

http://www.newser.com/story/166524/boston-suspects-dad-if-he-dies-expect-hell.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=united

Quote(Newser) – The father of suspected Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev didn't have reassuring words when he spoke to ABC News from his Russian home today. "If they killed him, then all hell would break loose," he warned, though he didn't give any details on what he meant. Anzor Tsarnaev says his sons are innocent, but urged Dzhokhar to surrender. "Give up. Give up. You have a bright future ahead of you. Come home to Russia." Dzhokhar's brother Tamerlan reportedly died in an overnight gunfight with police.

Anzor says he was worried about his sons when he heard about the bombing Monday, and spoke to them by phone. They told him, "Everything is good, Daddy. Everything is very good," he says. In an earlier interview with the AP, he described Dzhokar as "a true angel." Media outlets have been tracking down former friends and acquaintances of the brothers, and one of them echoed that description to CNN, calling Dzhokhar "a walking angel" who "smokes a little weed," Vanity Fair reports. He may be a student at UMass Dartmouth, Business Insider adds. Click for more on the brothers.

I wouldn't get too pissed, pootiepoot is gonna shove a broomstick up his ass.

Yes, perhaps Putin & Co. would care for a joint venture.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

11B4V

I would normally take this at face value...but

sbr

11B4V

fhdz

Quote from: 11B4V on April 19, 2013, 11:02:24 AM
I would normally take this at face value...but

Dude, there are a LOT of Syrians who hate their situation. They may not think the US shoots rainbows out of its ass but they most certainly are not our enemies either. Quite the opposite.
and the horse you rode in on