Explosions at Boston Marathon

Started by Darth Wagtaros, April 15, 2013, 02:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: merithyn on April 19, 2013, 09:40:27 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 09:39:15 AM

Stop thinking with your vagina.

NO MERCY

Believe me, I wish I could. It would be a whole lot easier on me.

He made his shit sandwich, and he's gonna eat it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Darth Wagtaros

A fair point.  We also do not know for certain if this was motivated by religious or ethnic reasons.
PDH!

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Ed Anger

I'm surprised Southies haven't lynched a dark skinned person yet.

Syt

I wonder what the reaction (if any) by the couple thousand Chechens in Vienna will be. I expect to see more proudly worn ЧЕЧНЯ-jackets/t-shirts.

Though ours are quiet except for the occasional knife-fight with similar races. And the occasional realization that some of them are wanted killers who have been "parked" here by their local regime (like the one bodyguard of the president who was here for a few years then suddenly disappeared, when the authorities (officially) realized who he was).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 09:38:33 AM
CNN sez he may be runnin'. Time for Buford T Justice to get into HOT PURSUIT.
<----------------------------- KEW KEW KEW!!!!
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 09:51:11 AM

Man that would be unjust considering these dudes are literally Caucasians.

Not that there is a just reason to lynch random dark skinned person.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on April 19, 2013, 09:56:24 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 09:51:11 AM

Man that would be unjust considering these dudes are literally Caucasians.

Not that there is a just reason to lynch random dark skinned person.

Southies are morons.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on April 19, 2013, 09:54:58 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 19, 2013, 09:38:33 AM
CNN sez he may be runnin'. Time for Buford T Justice to get into HOT PURSUIT.
<----------------------------- KEW KEW KEW!!!!

C'mon Flash!

derspiess

Going by the local ABC feed, they're blocking off an area as though they have him cornered.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

11B4V

Fucking sombitch

http://www.newser.com/story/166524/boston-suspects-dad-if-he-dies-expect-hell.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=united

Quote(Newser) – The father of suspected Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev didn't have reassuring words when he spoke to ABC News from his Russian home today. "If they killed him, then all hell would break loose," he warned, though he didn't give any details on what he meant. Anzor Tsarnaev says his sons are innocent, but urged Dzhokhar to surrender. "Give up. Give up. You have a bright future ahead of you. Come home to Russia." Dzhokhar's brother Tamerlan reportedly died in an overnight gunfight with police.

Anzor says he was worried about his sons when he heard about the bombing Monday, and spoke to them by phone. They told him, "Everything is good, Daddy. Everything is very good," he says. In an earlier interview with the AP, he described Dzhokar as "a true angel." Media outlets have been tracking down former friends and acquaintances of the brothers, and one of them echoed that description to CNN, calling Dzhokhar "a walking angel" who "smokes a little weed," Vanity Fair reports. He may be a student at UMass Dartmouth, Business Insider adds. Click for more on the brothers.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on April 19, 2013, 10:02:26 AM
Fucking sombitch

http://www.newser.com/story/166524/boston-suspects-dad-if-he-dies-expect-hell.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=united

Quote(Newser) – The father of suspected Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev didn't have reassuring words when he spoke to ABC News from his Russian home today. "If they killed him, then all hell would break loose," he warned, though he didn't give any details on what he meant. Anzor Tsarnaev says his sons are innocent, but urged Dzhokhar to surrender. "Give up. Give up. You have a bright future ahead of you. Come home to Russia." Dzhokhar's brother Tamerlan reportedly died in an overnight gunfight with police.

Anzor says he was worried about his sons when he heard about the bombing Monday, and spoke to them by phone. They told him, "Everything is good, Daddy. Everything is very good," he says. In an earlier interview with the AP, he described Dzhokar as "a true angel." Media outlets have been tracking down former friends and acquaintances of the brothers, and one of them echoed that description to CNN, calling Dzhokhar "a walking angel" who "smokes a little weed," Vanity Fair reports. He may be a student at UMass Dartmouth, Business Insider adds. Click for more on the brothers.

I wouldn't get too pissed, pootiepoot is gonna shove a broomstick up his ass.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

merithyn

CNN said when the brothers stole the vehicle, they told the driver they were the Boston Marathon bombers. The driver was released.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/04/19/Alert-issued-for-car-in-Boston-Marathon-manhunt/UPI-65251366351810/#ixzz2QvDjgAab

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...