News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 2: Damned activist judges

Started by CountDeMoney, September 13, 2012, 07:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

It is that small amount and refs wanting to keep pension while owners want to switch to 401k
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: katmai on September 18, 2012, 07:12:49 PM
It is that small amount and refs wanting to keep pension while owners want to switch to 401k
Well, I can understand why the refs wouldn't accept a 401k, given that all stocks are inherently worthless.  I'm surprised that I'm siding with a union, but these are the times we live in.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

More crying lol
QuoteFrozen Wetbacks would have lost to just four other teams besides Fighting Nixons this week.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: katmai on September 18, 2012, 07:20:22 PM
More crying lol
QuoteFrozen Wetbacks would have lost to just four other teams besides Fighting Nixons this week.
I knew that Week 1 was just an anomaly.  It looks like the LFFL won't have the Fighting Nixons to kick around anymore, except during bye weeks.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MeOxw8ll2sc#t=128s

For Seedy and Neil.   

"I tried to hit Ray when he wasn't looking, and I lost, bad!  I got a headache." 

:lmfao:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Neil

:lol:

Was that from the game where Ray blasted his hat off in the end zone?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on September 18, 2012, 08:07:28 PM

No, that was a day game.  The YouTube vid looks like it was a night game, probably the Monday Night opener from 2008.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 18, 2012, 08:10:14 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 18, 2012, 08:07:28 PM

No, that was a day game.  The YouTube vid looks like it was a night game, probably the Monday Night opener from 2008.
Yeah, the Bengals were in their whites for that game.

Kleves

Quote from: Neil on September 18, 2012, 07:11:27 PM
I've been hearing rumours that the dollar amount that has them seperated is $2 million or so, which I find to be incredible.  There are kickers who make more than that.  Steve Bischotti could fire Cam Cameron and his salary would make up the difference.
The NFL has to be worried about setting a precedent for when they deal with the players' union, don't they? Otherwise quibbling over $2 milliom is just insanity.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

MadBurgerMaker

Ah.  Good news.  Reliant will be using artificial turf for non-NFL football games now in order to keep the natural surface from being so torn up the day before Texans games:

http://www.chron.com/sports/headlines/article/Reliant-will-use-artificial-turf-for-non-NFL-games-3875501.php

Hopefully at some point they will just end up using it for Texans games as well, instead of the "tray" system (you can see the different trays in the article image).

jimmy olsen

Damn, had the 4th most points and I still lost. <_<
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 18, 2012, 08:01:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MeOxw8ll2sc#t=128s

For Seedy and Neil.   

"I tried to hit Ray when he wasn't looking, and I lost, bad!  I got a headache." 

:lmfao:

I almost miss Chad sometimes.  Glad the Bengals parted ways with him when they did, though.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on September 19, 2012, 09:37:58 AM
I almost miss Chad sometimes.  Glad the Bengals parted ways with him when they did, though.

Better than most prima donnas, but could've been so much better than he already was with the right attitude.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 19, 2012, 09:45:00 AM
Quote from: derspiess on September 19, 2012, 09:37:58 AM

Better than most prima donnas, but could've been so much better than he already was with the right attitude.

In his heyday he was spectacular.  But he ceased to be a legit #1 receiver before the Bengals realized, but that was attitude-related-- he still had great hands but refused to run after the catch and would just flop down if he ever caught one over the middle.  I guess that's sort of understandable given that he had to play against AFC North defenses. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall