20 people shot at Batman midnight screening.

Started by katmai, July 20, 2012, 04:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 20, 2012, 07:56:03 AM
Interesting how he gave himself up in the parking lot; usually mass shooting goofs don't allow themselves to be captured alive.

Did he have a fake Michigan ID?

Malthus

Let's not be so quick to judge the shooter. He was facing a crowd of hoodie wearing teenagers. Many of them were eating Skittles.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on July 20, 2012, 10:46:09 AM
Let's not be so quick to judge the shooter. He was facing a crowd of hoodie wearing teenagers. Many of them were eating Skittles.

He liked black people. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Apparently he was pursuing a postgraduate degree in neuroscience.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

11B4V

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 20, 2012, 11:05:00 AM

So, education wasnt a factor.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: 11B4V on July 20, 2012, 11:26:10 AM

Talk radio this morning also said that people with lots of education were usually pretty stupid and liberal.

No. Not making it up.
PDH!

11B4V

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 20, 2012, 11:27:25 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on July 20, 2012, 11:26:10 AM

Talk radio this morning also said that people with lots of education were usually pretty stupid and liberal.

No. Not making it up.

So that would be Grumblers problem?

:lol:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

No. Not making it up.

That sounds like something Siege would say.  I think he gets all his talking points from Talk Radio.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Looks like ABC felt like they hit the jackpot when they had someone look through the local Tea Party organization's membership list and found a "Jim Holmes".  Too bad for them it turned out to be a different guy :(
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

OK, watched both Obama's and Romney's public statements.

Obama: Day of national mourning, prayer and reflection
Mittenses: 12 more souls for baptism

Caliga

No. Not making it up.
Howie Carr? :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Glad to see J isn't afraid to repeat items already reported in a 4 page thread.