News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Virgin Queen PBEM Recruitment

Started by Habbaku, May 09, 2012, 12:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Drakken

Quote from: Habbaku on May 21, 2012, 10:20:55 PM
Tamas is first to announce.

By that you mean, announce diplomatic actions/marriages?

Tamas

Quote from: Drakken on May 21, 2012, 10:42:33 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on May 21, 2012, 10:20:55 PM
Tamas is first to announce.

By that you mean, announce diplomatic actions/marriages?

Yes.

I have nothing to announce

garbon

Hey kids, while looking at the cb map and scenariobook, I have a really stupid question. What are the 18 provinces that count as protestant spaces? I get the "hcm" and "scm" ones but what are the other 7? Sorry again - should have noted my confusion sooner. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

12 in England
1 in Scotland
4 in France
1 in Netherlands
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

Gotcha, it's the England bit that threw me. Thanks!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

Spain: Message

Spain announces that Don Carlos will be betrothed to Anna of Saxony.

0 rows returned

ulmont

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

It looks like the latest VQ CB file on GMT his a new version from the one we all have.

We should probably go ahead and update since we are just starting.

http://www.gmtgames.com/cyberboard/VQ1.2.zip

0 rows returned

Drakken

Holy Roman Empire: Message

HRE confirms that Anna of Saxony is betrothed to Don Carlos.

No other announcement.

garbon

Protestants have no announcements. I'll message that in ACTS when I get home. Current job blocks it as a gaming site. :D

Tamas

must be lotsa' nerds at your workplace garb :P

Do we do separate declaration of war announcements like with HiS?

Because then I have no declarations of war to report.

Berkut

You know, there is a Sequence of Play you can reference...

0 rows returned

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on May 22, 2012, 11:05:33 AM
You know, there is a Sequence of Play you can reference...

Maybe it didn't translate. :P