News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

"Asexual"

Started by MadImmortalMan, April 30, 2012, 05:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

im with the suspicious sect. she goes to oxford and does look a bit of a hipstery type. just the sort to want to work in the media.

though yes, if true, not liking something isnt the same as hating it. how many gifls like going down on guys? yet many sometimes do it...
██████
██████
██████

Jacob

Quote from: Ideologue on April 30, 2012, 11:21:46 PM
This became more about our own bitterness and less about the article somewhere back about ten posts ago, didn't it? :lol:

I just wanted to mention it before Jacob did.  You know it was coming.

:cheers:

(unlike the dude in the article, I might add)

CountDeMoney

Quick question, Jake:  you're all, like, cuddly and sensitive ponytailish and shit...would you put up with a chick like that?

DONT WAIT FOR THE TRANSLATION YES OR NO

Jacob

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 01, 2012, 03:48:33 PM
Quick question, Jake:  you're all, like, cuddly and sensitive ponytailish and shit...would you put up with a chick like that?

Absolutely not, no way. The moment it's clear there's going to be no knocking boots, I'm out. By date three at the latest there better be a clear and irreversible trendline towards the bed if we're not already there.

It doesn't offend me that she's asexual, nor that some dude is with her; that's their business. In my past dating life I've gotten together with girls who weren't compatible with me, and the relationships were ended swiftly and amicably; no need for resentment or wasted effort in trying to change them. People are different. I was always looking for ones that suited me.

Lettow77

Asexuality is a real and acceptable phenomenon. That she is unwilling to service her partner regardless is odd, but I can't hold it against her too much. That he tolerates it is the real strange thing.

As far as their relationship is concerned, he comes out more sympathetic, as the more forbearing and self-sacrificing of the two.

Although asexuality in isolation is fine, and to some extent even praiseworthy, she herself is too likely to be a no-good very-bad independent woman type, such as models their hair after Rainbow Dash and self-identifies with feminism's most noxious doctrines.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Drakken

No. I wouldn't even put up with a chick who isn't willing to reach out the first night, when she probably would with someone else met in a club on some drunken one night-stand at 2 AM. I don't have time for these shenanigans, and there are plenty of women who will without putting a friggin' contract on my head.

Jacob

What do you mean by "reach out"?

Drakken

Quote from: Jacob on May 01, 2012, 08:43:02 PM

Show willingness to have sex, either at my flat or hers. Duh. :rolleyes:

Ed Anger

Is that in the seduction community manual?

YOU THOUGHT I FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Drakken

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 01, 2012, 08:45:54 PM
Is that in the seduction community manual?

YOU THOUGHT I FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT.

No, it's in the no-nonsense, no-bullshit, no-stringing-along manual, which I'm sure you'll approve.

Ed Anger

I threw away the rulebook.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

Quote from: Drakken on May 01, 2012, 08:44:17 PM
Quote from: Jacob on May 01, 2012, 08:43:02 PM

Show willingness to have sex, either at my flat or hers. Duh. :rolleyes:

I thought that earlier you had accepted her asexuality as a genuine thing. Now you're saying she probably puts out on the first night, just not for the guy in the story or you. That confused me, but you've cleared it up now.

Ideologue

Quote from: Jacob on May 01, 2012, 04:12:32 PM

Absolutely not, no way. The moment it's clear there's going to be no knocking boots, I'm out. By date three at the latest there better be a clear and irreversible trendline towards the bed if we're not already there.

It doesn't offend me that she's asexual, nor that some dude is with her; that's their business. In my past dating life I've gotten together with girls who weren't compatible with me, and the relationships were ended swiftly and amicably; no need for resentment or wasted effort in trying to change them. People are different. I was always looking for ones that suited me.

Man, I'd like to trade places with you, for just ten minutes.

You'd come back, your worldview would be shattered, I'd probably already have ruined your marriage, it'd be fun times.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

You know for all his sensitive pontailishness, Jake is a pretty ruthless and callous.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017