John has a long mustache - Edward the Asshole plans to invade Normandy

Started by Ed Anger, April 08, 2012, 06:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

The girls have formed a Franco-American child street gang. Great.

Also, french truck drivers are even worse that American ones when it comes to speed. Warp 5 on a narrow 2 lane road? No problem.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 19, 2015, 06:12:26 PM
Also, french truck drivers are even worse that American ones when it comes to speed. Warp 5 on a narrow 2 lane road? No problem.
Sorry dude, but I need my Figue et Noix jam and I need it NOW.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

The packs of grabby, subhuman thieving euros really reduce my enjoyment of Yurope.

I did enjoy watching french police manhandle a few today however. :frog:

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 29, 2015, 09:48:33 AM
I like topless french boobies.  :)

You're lucky, in Normandy even if it's hot, it never gets too hot (26° vs 40° in Paris) so no sunburnt boobies. :frog:

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

So, apparently I'll be flying into a country soon with fuel problems due to strike actions. THIS SHOULD BE FUN.

Will the Espace have enough fuel or will it be abandoned Wermacht style on the side of the road? Will Ed be down to eating canned corn from the pantry?  Stay tuned!

Grey Fox

Maybe you'll be lucky & you will drive in at the same time that the Army is cleaning up the rafineries.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Duque de Bragança

Ed is going native if he's driving an Espace.  :frog:

As for the fuel problems, it started in Western France, right in Ed's alley.  :P

CountDeMoney

Hope your ass gets strafed by Spitfires in your staff car on your way to HQ, General Strudel.

derspiess

Hopefully his driver turns off the engine before the bail out.  Petrol is blood!
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall