News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Korea- Too boring

Started by Josquius, January 31, 2012, 07:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

Quote from: Syt on March 30, 2012, 02:44:46 AM
So, Tyr, will you make this part of the curriculum?

....hmm....
The Japanese makes more sense than the English.
Incidentally last night I ran into the most annoying jigger, good English and a very American accent but overly...gangsta.
██████
██████
██████

Ideologue

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 31, 2012, 07:39:42 PM

Medically incorrect.

QuoteHuman semen coagulates immediately after ejaculation and normally liquefies again within 5-20 minutes.

(Tauber et al., Biochemical Aspects of Coagluation and Liquefaction of Human Semen, 1 J. of Andrology 281, 281. (1980))

QuoteSemen was collected from healthy volunteers by
masturbation. In many cases, split (partitioned) ejaculates
were used. In order to obtain these, three different
glass jars were attached together. The fluid produced by
the first orgasmic contraction was placed in the first jar,
by the second orgasmic contraction in the next jar, and
by the final contractions in the third jar

Neat.  Id., 282.

See also Oops Kurosawa, Miyu Misaki: Bukkake Fan Thanksgiving, (2010).
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Tyr on March 31, 2012, 08:16:39 PM
Quote from: Syt on March 30, 2012, 02:44:46 AM
So, Tyr, will you make this part of the curriculum?

....hmm....
The Japanese makes more sense than the English.
Incidentally last night I ran into the most annoying jigger, good English and a very American accent but overly...gangsta.

Jigger?
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Syt

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jigger

Quotejigger    186 up, 157 down

A jewish person acting black.
Jigger: Man, im straight from da ghetto
White boy: Warsaw?
Jigger: Fuck you, you racist fuck!
White boy: jigger please!
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ideologue

I think in this context it's pretty clear it meant "Japanese nigger."  C'mon.
Kinemalogue

Razgovory

I wouldn't rely on the Urban dictionary to tell me if it was day or night.  It was clear what Tyr was going on about.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

That is a problematic word, considering "jigaboo" is also a term for blacks.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on March 30, 2012, 06:20:04 PM
I wish I came correct more often when I was throwing game. :(

Come correct, or don't come at all.

HisMajestyBOB

I was teaching quantifiers (ex. "a can of soda") to a class of 8 year olds, and I was trying to get them to identify a "bottle of wine". I explain that it was something their parents might drinking in the evening, and one kid shouts out "a bottle of whiskey". :cheers:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josquius

That they don't allow imported rice doesn't help.

But interesting. I knew ramen et al was originally Chinese but I didn't know it was such a recent import.

I certainly live mostly on rice here.
██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

Posting this here because I'm sure you'll read it HMBOB, but have you watched the sequel to Avatar: The Last Airbender?

Because Holy Shit is The Legend of Korra awesome!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Finally found a Korean liquor that actually tastes good. Bokbunjajoo, Korean Raspberry Wine. Only took 2 and a half years.

1 Karma Chameleon point