Where does "The South"(tm) begin in the U.S.?

Started by Syt, April 20, 2009, 12:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

Quote from: Caliga on April 22, 2009, 07:09:46 AM
someone oblivious to the fact they are in your way

To be fair, you see that at a lot of better places nowdays, too.

And I've never seen the "child over 5 drinking from a baby bottle" one, and I hope I never do.

Caliga

Quote from: dps on April 22, 2009, 10:47:22 PMTo be fair, you see that at a lot of better places nowdays, too.

Oh, I know.  Anywhere there are old people or soccer moms, you run into this constantly.  As for the "fat person on a scooter", I've not seen that at a Wal-Mart that I can recall but I went to a Kroger in the rural part of neighboring Shelby County once and there were like 10 of them, all of whom also met the "oblivious they're in your way" attribute.  :bleeding:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on April 23, 2009, 06:53:44 AM
Quote from: dps on April 22, 2009, 10:47:22 PMTo be fair, you see that at a lot of better places nowdays, too.

Oh, I know.  Anywhere there are old people or soccer moms, you run into this constantly.  As for the "fat person on a scooter", I've not seen that at a Wal-Mart that I can recall but I went to a Kroger in the rural part of neighboring Shelby County once and there were like 10 of them, all of whom also met the "oblivious they're in your way" attribute.  :bleeding:

Everybody at Kroger seems oblivious. Hell, I did my good deed for the year screening a lady in a wheelchair with a Ilazrov Fixator on her leg, because jackasses kept ramming her.

I GOT ANGRY, turned green and turned into a fullback.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive