Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tonitrus

Quote from: katmai on March 12, 2012, 09:54:35 PM
He forgot the bros before hoes credo.

We all know that, depending on the ho, that credo ain't worth shit.  :P

Razgovory

Quote from: Scipio on March 12, 2012, 06:06:53 PM
Quote from: Neil on March 12, 2012, 11:12:22 AM
Saw John Carter yesterday.  It was quite good, and very striking in 3D, even if it was too bright for Mars and the moons were the wrong shape.
I saw it in 2d.  Good movie.

Excellent.  Gunna see it with my dad (who's a big fan of the books).  Don't care for the 3d thing.  I don't want to get a headache watching a movie.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Just saw my first episode ever of The Shield. Damn that pilot was cold and I would not have expected that ending!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on March 12, 2012, 11:01:26 PM
Just saw my first episode ever of The Shield. Damn that pilot was cold and I would not have expected that ending!

That's one fucked up cop show, man.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 12, 2012, 11:11:06 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 12, 2012, 11:01:26 PM

That's one fucked up cop show, man.

Looks like it might play into my bias.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Tonitrus on March 12, 2012, 10:13:10 PM

Is Laurie really worth all that? Nice to see some resolving plot lines by the end of the season.  How soon until we see the Dale zombie crawling out of the earth? Also can we see T-bone get killed? Seems like a useless character to have hanging about.

I also don't get what the kid was thinking. He was planning to walk 5 miles with split open wrists?

Tonitrus

There won't be a Dale zombie, Darryl took care of that with a brain shot.

And they can't kill the last minority (naturally Asians don't count)...

Ideologue

They're a majority on Earth.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Viking

Quote from: garbon on March 12, 2012, 11:59:46 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on March 12, 2012, 10:13:10 PM

Is Laurie really worth all that? Nice to see some resolving plot lines by the end of the season.  How soon until we see the Dale zombie crawling out of the earth? Also can we see T-bone get killed? Seems like a useless character to have hanging about.

I also don't get what the kid was thinking. He was planning to walk 5 miles with split open wrists?

Lori no, Laurie Holden maybe. We need T-dog/bone/whatever to bone Michonne next season.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Viking on March 13, 2012, 06:53:59 AM
Lori no, Laurie Holden maybe. We need T-dog/bone/whatever to bone Michonne next season.

Meh, I don't like either of the chicks.  I'd covet thy neighbor's teenaged daughter, though.

As far as Michonne goes, Darryl's gonna chop that black oak.

Neil

Quote from: Scipio on March 12, 2012, 06:06:53 PM
Quote from: Neil on March 12, 2012, 11:12:22 AM
Saw John Carter yesterday.  It was quite good, and very striking in 3D, even if it was too bright for Mars and the moons were the wrong shape.
I saw it in 2d.  Good movie.
Lucky.  The theatre I usually go to was only showing it in 3d, and I hate those fucking glasses.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

I refuse to go watch movies in 3D.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: katmai on March 13, 2012, 07:27:10 AM
I refuse to go watch movies in 3D.
I'm not quite so principled.  I've seen 3 movies in 3d:  Avatar, Thor and John Carter.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on March 13, 2012, 02:39:41 AM
They're a majority on Earth.

Not if you count Indians as Caucasian.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?