News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Syt on May 04, 2015, 04:37:17 PM
When a Cylon and a Stormtrooper love each other very, very much ... then this is the result?

Reminds me of Excalibur.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 03, 2015, 10:02:06 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on May 03, 2015, 08:14:18 PM
Babadook

4 creepy children's books out of 5
Wonderful film :)

Best horror since Kill List.

It was really good. I think I like It Follows better, though.

But still very good flick.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Tonitrus

Quote from: lustindarkness on May 04, 2015, 05:30:11 PM
That looks awesome, but... is that chrome trooper male or female? The more I look at it, the more female it looks to me.

Or maybe hipster, skinny-jeans stormtrooper.  :P

celedhring

The Empire never looked like being much into equal opportunity, but the Chrome Trooper is indeed played by a chick. 

Eddie Teach

Wet Hot American Summer(2001). This is one of those coming of age films with a large cast of up-and-coming actors(incl. Elizabeth Banks, Bradley Cooper, Amy Poehler, Chris Meloni from SVU) like Dazed and Confused or American Graffiti. However, this one is a spoof and an unfunny one at that.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: celedhring on May 05, 2015, 06:59:04 AM
The Empire never looked like being much into equal opportunity

Their clone army did have a shocking lack of diversity.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josephus

Quote from: lustindarkness on May 04, 2015, 05:30:11 PM
That looks awesome, but... is that chrome trooper male or female? The more I look at it, the more female it looks to me.

If it helps you jerk off...then yeah
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

I already jerked off to the snow trooper.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

The Toaster Trooper is Brienne, so a girl.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

I heard that shiny storm trooper might be a girl.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

I don't know if you guys heard, but get this: chrome trooper will be played by - a female actress! :o
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

I might jerk off to that news
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Anyone happen to know what Boner's masturbation status is?

Liep

Quote from: Syt on May 05, 2015, 09:14:06 AM
I don't know if you guys heard, but get this: chrome trooper will be played by - a female actress! :o

Seeing that I already wrote that in this thread I expect that probably 30%-35% have heard.

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 05, 2015, 09:16:54 AM
I might jerk off to that news

This actress specifically:

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

Quote from: Liep on May 05, 2015, 09:43:44 AM
Seeing that I already wrote that in this thread I expect that probably 30%-35% have heard.

I thought we did a "keep reposting the obviously already mentioned fact" kind of thing. -_-
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.