News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Avengers age of ultron- meh, ok. Kind of laggy. Lack of an after credits scene annoys me
██████
██████
██████

11B4V

Gravity: C push to a B- for the many shots of Sandra in shortly shorts.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Sheilbh

Inside No 9. Last episode of the second series is actually pretty scary and one of the funnier ones.

It deserves every award :w00t: :wub:
Let's bomb Russia!

Ideologue

Quote from: 11B4V on April 28, 2015, 06:41:52 PM
Gravity: C push to a B- for the many shots of Sandra in shortly shorts.

Harumph.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Sheilbh

Empire. I like it a lot :)
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 30, 2015, 03:17:16 PM
Empire. I like it a lot :)

I'm so glad that finally started up here. Can't wait till it catches up to where I was when I left NYC. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Norgy

"Dig". I must admit it has become one of my guilty pleasures.  :blush:

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Started watching Exodus. Was hoping for something at least Gladiator level - not really true to the original story but still exciting entertainment flick. Was boring as hell. Did not finish.

Btw, am I the only one confusing Sigourney Weaver with Susan Surandon?

Admiral Yi

Norgy

Quote from: Martinus on May 01, 2015, 01:19:35 PM
Started watching Exodus. Was hoping for something at least Gladiator level - not really true to the original story but still exciting entertainment flick. Was boring as hell. Did not finish.

Btw, am I the only one confusing Sigourney Weaver with Susan Surandon?

They don't even look remotely alike. Weaver was Ripley. Sarandon in "Thelma And Louise".

Okay, they both have somewhat curly hair and play strong women in most of their movies.

Eddie Teach

There was a time I got them confused, maybe 20 years ago.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

crazy canuck

They are both female - is that the source of the confusion Marti?

celedhring

Big Eyes. Is it: worth the time?