News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Here I Stand (9?) Thread

Started by ulmont, April 09, 2009, 01:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Excommunicated Francis, and unrest springs up in Grebnoble and St. Dizier over the warmongering of their king.

Protestants are up.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

ulmont

Both treatise attempts failed.  Sending file now; Del is up.

QuoteProtestant    Play Card as Operations    #102: 3 / Spring Preparations

Message from Protestant:
1/3 CP - move 0+2 from Mainz to Koln.
3/3 CP - publish treatise in French zone. Will take Oek... for bonuses w/in 2 spaces of Basel.

Habbaku

If you are passing the remainder of the turn (or think you are likely to do so), please post your winter.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

I am not sure, I am waiting to see if Tamas is still planning on passing.

Assuming he does nothing new, I don't have  a winter and will be passing out the turn. However, I think the unrest means he would take attrition, so I suspect he will change his mind about passing.

0 rows returned

Tamas

Help me out here please I dont have easy access to anything: how much CP do I need to reopen my way home from Milan in winter?

Habbaku

Quote from: Delirium on April 26, 2009, 02:36:28 PM
Never mind.

That doesn't count as your card play.

Tamas, you need 1 CP to open the path up again.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Delirium

Heh, I was mixing up games again, then remembering the rules.

I played a 1 cp card to move some mercs. If England still passes I suppose France is up.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Tamas

France: Play Card as Operations
#71: 4 / City State Rebels

Message from France:
2 CPs to remove my uprisings
2CP to build a regular to Paris

<_<

My winter stays the same.

Delirium

File coming?

Pope Berk is up, unclear if he wants to pass.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Habbaku

Quote from: Delirium on April 26, 2009, 03:14:41 PM
File coming?

I suspect that if he can't access the map 20 minutes ago, the likelihood is low.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

0 rows returned

ulmont

QuoteProtestant: Play Card as Operations

#94: 2 / Revolt of the Communeros

Message from Protestant:
+2 cp to german bible, commit melancthon for +1

Passing out the turn unless Del puts another electorate under siege.

Del is up.

Delirium

I pass as well.

Winter: 1 merc Liege - Antwerp, 1 merc Liege - Metz; 1 merc Augsburg - Vienna; Whole stack Madrid - Valladolid.

Habbaku

That's everyone, along with everyone's winter except for England.  I'm going to assume they don't have one, so I'll go ahead with winters and send a file shortly.

I'll handle the end of turn stuff, as well.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

File's out along with the card draw on ACTS.  Diplomacy starts now, folks.

-J. R. R. Tolkien