News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Here I Stand (9?) Thread

Started by ulmont, April 09, 2009, 01:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

Pulled back Katherina Bora, converted Strasburg / Basel / Liege / Metz.

QuoteProtestant    Play Card as Event    #85: 3 / Katherina Bora

Message from Protestant:

Protestant    Die roll request    Request: 6-sided die x 2

Message from Protestant:
Bora attempt 1/5

Basel.

1 adjacent space
1 adjacent reformer
=
2 dice.

Protestant    Die roll request    Request: 6-sided die x 3

Message from Protestant:
Basel, Papacy (Protestants have a 5)

3 adjacent spaces
=
3 dice

Message from Protestant:
Basel flips. Attempt 2, Strasburg.

2 adjacent spaces
=
2 dice.

Message from Protestant:
Strasburg, Pope (Protestant 5)

2 adjacent spaces
=
2 dice.

Message from Protestant:
Strasburg flips. Attempt 3, Besancon.

2 adjacent spaces
=
2 dice.

Protestant    Die roll request    Request: 6-sided die x 3

Message from Protestant:
Besancon, Pope, Protestant 4.

3 adjacent spaces.
=
3 dice.

Protestant    Die roll request    Request: 6-sided die x 4

Message from Protestant:
Besancon fails. Attempt 4, Liege.

2 adjacent spaces
2 adjacent stacks
=
4 dice.

Protestant    Die roll request    Request: 6-sided die x 7

Message from Protestant:
Liege, Pope (protestant 4)

4 adjacent spaces
3 adjacent stacks
=
7 dice.

Protestant    Die roll request    Request: 6-sided die x 4

Message from Protestant:
Liege flips. Metz, last attempt.

3 adjacent spaces
1 adjacent stack
=
4 dice.

File sent; Del is up.

Berkut

There is being good, and then there is being lucky.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Delirium

Home card thrown in. First three cp sets up assault of Augsburg (and Trier). No combat card. ulmont?

QuoteOkay, now it's home card time. Charles to Antwerp.
1/5 Merc in Salzburg to Augsburg.
2/5 Charles +2 to Liege.
3/5 Charles +2 to Trier.
4/5 Assault Augsburg.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

ulmont

Quote from: Delirium on April 25, 2009, 02:41:03 PM
Home card thrown in. First three cp sets up assault of Augsburg (and Trier). No combat card. ulmont?

Nah, roll it.

Delirium

Augsburg fell with no losses to me, but I had to use siege artillery to get the second hit. Last cp to attack Trier. No combat cards for me, guess none for ulmont?
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

ulmont

Delirium

Trier also fell but only just, no losses to me. File on its way and England is up.

ulmont

:bleeding:

In retrospect, I really should have not bothered to raise mercs and just gone straight towards the 50 space option.  Oh well.

ulmont

Quote from: Delirium on April 25, 2009, 02:50:50 PM
Trier also fell but only just, no losses to me. File on its way and England is up.

Can you also commit Luther in your file, I forgot that earlier?

Delirium

Sorry, just sent it. I forgot to adjust vp though, ehrie can do both.

ehrie

England: Play Card as Operations
#25: 1 / Field Artillery

Message from England:
1x Merc to London. Passing the rest of the turn.

I think Tamas should do all three.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Delirium

Okay, sent a cleanup file with Luther committed, vp adjustments and the English merc added. All ready for Tamas.

Tamas

Playing my home card for my 1VP. ACTS is adjusted, CB isnt.

Unless anything funny happening, I'll be passing. My winter is: Mr. French King leaves a total of 4 regulars in Milan, rest goes back to Paris.

Delirium