Languish Here I Stand (9?) Thread

Started by ulmont, April 09, 2009, 01:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delirium

Hapsburgs: Play Card as Operations
#69: 3 / Auld Alliance

Message from Hapsburgs:
1/3 Move fleets to Channel.
2-3/3 Move the four regulars from Brest to Portsmouth.

Got to run. If ehrie wants to attempt any interceptions he can do it and resolve any combat, no cards from me. Hope someone can include this in their file or I'll do it in a few hours time.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Delirium

Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Delirium

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Delirium

Oh well, it was a good game.

Start another?

Tamas

Quote from: Delirium on June 24, 2009, 12:24:43 AM
Oh well, it was a good game.

Start another?

Ehrie regularly disappears for days. Wait.

ehrie

My computer exploded, sorry for the delay, I've been off from work the last couple days. Taking my turn now. I have no board or game file anymore though.

ehrie

England: Play Card as Operations
#82: 2 / Janissaries Rebel

Message from England:
1 Regular in London.

ehrie

As an aside, the file crcdisk.sys can die in a fire.

Delirium

My sympathies.

I submit that a good use of Treachery would be on a siege on either Bristol or London started by me next round.

Tamas

ehrie, please do take a look on the BSG thread and catch up with us ASAP :P

Delirium

Tamas, you may want to announce how much longer you will be passing.

Tamas

Delirium

Berkut

Played 1 CP card to St. Petes, completing it in all its glory.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned