News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Olympic Excitement

Started by Jacob, February 05, 2010, 02:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

@Syt, she's not only exhausted, her skate broke too.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

C.C.R.

Quote from: sbr on February 28, 2010, 01:14:43 AM
Imagine what those thighs would feel like around your head.   :perv:

I just got a mental image of the Hank Scorpio episode of the Simpsons, where that chick kills the soldier by strangling him with her thighs...

:unsure:

HVC

Quote from: Syt on February 28, 2010, 12:49:09 AM
Shit, the women's team pursuit (speed skating) was  a bit of a heart stopper yesterday.
Her changing expression from being distraught to extatic was kind of cool.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Eddie Teach

Speaking of killer thighs...
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

C.C.R.

Eddie Teach

Are you saying you wouldn't want to get onatopp of her? :yeahright:

C.C.R.

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 28, 2010, 01:27:32 AM
Are you saying you wouldn't want to get onatopp of her? :yeahright:

No.  Would prefer bottom or doggie-style.  Ever since I was ordained the Missionary Position just hasn't felt naughty enough for me...

:blush:

Syt

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 28, 2010, 01:16:22 AM
@Syt, she's not only exhausted, her skate broke too.

Ah, they didn't say that on tv yesterday, and I haven't hit the sports sites yet.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Btw, did I miss anything or has there been no major doping incident so far? :unsure:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

dps

Quote from: C.C.R. on February 28, 2010, 01:19:37 AM
Quote from: sbr on February 28, 2010, 01:14:43 AM
Imagine what those thighs would feel like around your head.   :perv:

I just got a mental image of the Hank Scorpio episode of the Simpsons, where that chick kills the soldier by strangling him with her thighs...

:unsure:

Reminded me of that one James Bond movie, where the Soviet assassin chick killed her victims by crushing them with her thighs.  I think that it was Goldeneye;  at any rate, I'm pretty sure it was one of the Pierce Brosnan Bonds.

Josephus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 27, 2010, 09:43:31 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on February 27, 2010, 09:38:25 PM
In what way?
In a general, indescribable way.

The transfers looked chaotic.  In individual they're so close they're butt fucking each other, but somehow in relay there's space for four more skaters to jump out on the track.

The majority of events in the Winter Olympics are weird shit.

Yeah as GF said, IF we win the game today, we break the record for the most gold medals in a Winter Olympics evvah!

Might be exciting enough for me to even watch it (I haven't watched a complete hockey game since Gretzky dashed the LEafs hope of a Cup back in 92 or 93.)

I even watched Curling last night. The crowd singing the national anthem before the last throw or whatever it's called was spine chilling and heart melting.  :)
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Eddie Teach

Quote from: dps on February 28, 2010, 10:26:32 AM
Reminded me of that one James Bond movie, where the Soviet assassin chick killed her victims by crushing them with her thighs.  I think that it was Goldeneye;  at any rate, I'm pretty sure it was one of the Pierce Brosnan Bonds.

Did you not see my post two below his? :frusty:

Grey Fox

Quote from: Syt on February 28, 2010, 04:28:27 AM
Btw, did I miss anything or has there been no major doping incident so far? :unsure:

There's no cycling or athtletism at the winter olympics, so of course not.

Also, they've stopped testing the snowboarders.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.