News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Olympic Excitement

Started by Jacob, February 05, 2010, 02:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRC

C.C.R.

I'm not exactly jumping for joy, but since it's Toews I'm not crying, either.  My personal Dream Game for today would be the US winning 4-3 with Toews getting a Hat Trick...
;)

PRC

Ape

No wonder Canada is in the lead with Canadian referees,  should have been a 5v3 powerplay for the USA after an insane cross-checking from Pronger, instead Canada manage to counter in a second puck.
Biased refs? Nooooooo, best in the world? :yeahright:

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Meh.  Pronger was just playing strong.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josephus

I forgot how fast a hockey game can go when it's not being interrupted for one minute commercials every time there's a stop in play. The NHL should be more like this.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Barrister

Fuck I'm nervous.  11 minutes left.

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on February 28, 2010, 05:08:09 PM
Fuck I'm nervous.  11 minutes left.
As well you should be.  Team Canada looks very tentative out there, and Miller is probably the game MVP.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Josephus on February 28, 2010, 04:45:16 PM
I forgot how fast a hockey game can go when it's not being interrupted for one minute commercials every time there's a stop in play. The NHL should be more like this.

Yeah they really should look into showing games like this.  I guess if they must have the advertising, they can just put the little ads on the screen like they do in soccer.

Barrister

Barrister

MadBurgerMaker

Boosh.  No gold yet for you.

Canada will probably score here.  I'd laugh.

Ape

Awesome play by USA 2-2 with 24 seconds to go

Barrister

That's an enormous shift in momentum.  I hope Canada can regroup and come out fighting in OT.