Star Trek Online: The Continuing Languish Mission

Started by Barrister, January 28, 2010, 10:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on February 05, 2010, 05:47:11 PM
Quote from: Barrister on February 05, 2010, 05:41:50 PM
Nope.

BAH!

then i'm sticking with my main in the Khan uni i guess.

my original plan was
1-10 TOS
11-20 Khan
21-30 TNG
31-40 DS9
40+ the futuristic default ones :P

I hear ya on the Bah!, but I'm going with the all female, all TOS miniskirt, look for the entire game.  :perv:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Alcibiades

Boff bug?

And no luck kat, amazon still says the 9th for me, and I put the tracking number into USPS and it doesn't return anything.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Barrister

Quote from: Alcibiades on February 05, 2010, 07:03:22 PM
Boff bug?

For can't apply the pre-order uniforms (like DS9, TOS, or whatever) to your bridge officers.  It's confirmed as a bug, that you should be able to give your entire crew the same unis.

katmai

Quote from: Alcibiades on February 05, 2010, 07:03:22 PM
Boff bug?

And no luck kat, amazon still says the 9th for me, and I put the tracking number into USPS and it doesn't return anything.

Boo!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

katmai

HVC you broke the damn game!

Something like that, it let me log back in but couldn't do anything

HVC

ya, i'm in the misison, but chat's dead. i see my pets 9or whatever) , but can't chat
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

HVC

back up for me. chat's up too so i think it's good

HVC

katmai

Dammit HVC I wanted to get my next ship tonight, but NOOOOOO!

Alcibiades

Didn't get to play much at all today, was hoping to get my T3 tomorrow.   :(

crazy canuck

I swapped out Tachyon for Science Team I.  I really like the change.  At max the timer runs out quick and it is a big boost to self repair.  That combined with my shield skill and my engineers repair skill I can take a lot of damage and I can help repair others.

katmai

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 05, 2010, 11:50:51 PM
I swapped out Tachyon for Science Team I.  I really like the change.  At max the timer runs out quick and it is a big boost to self repair.  That combined with my shield skill and my engineers repair skill I can take a lot of damage and I can help repair others.

at T1 I'm running with
Tactical: High Yield Torpedo
Engineer:Engineering Teams
Science:Jam sensors

Barrister

I still haven't decided what I want to do with my BOffs.  I haven't sunk a single skill point into any of them.

Does anyone know how many you can keep on hand before running out of room?

Part of me would like to build separate away and bridge teams.  I'm not sure how well that would work however...