News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

COD:Modern Battlefield 2

Started by CountDeMoney, November 11, 2009, 08:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Nice!  I think my record is 18 or 19.  :cheers:

I use predator, harrier, and chopper gunner.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

DGuller

Quote from: Kleves on December 14, 2009, 11:34:51 AM
I just had a 24 kill streak, but killed myself WITH A FUCKING FLASHBANG before I could get the nuke. :bleeding:
:lmfao: :face:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tamas

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 04, 2010, 02:57:54 PM
I found this funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP5mSDfCPsU&feature=player_embedded

Snipers. lol.

Awesome.

The only thing more fun than getting LULZ HEDSHOTZ as a sniper is laying down next to them, and knifing them like a whore that owes me money.

FunkMonk

Goddamnit MB I was gonna post that.  :mad:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 04, 2010, 05:58:36 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 04, 2010, 02:57:54 PM
I found this funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP5mSDfCPsU&feature=player_embedded

Snipers. lol.

Awesome.

The only thing more fun than getting LULZ HEDSHOTZ as a sniper is laying down next to them, and knifing them like a whore that owes me money.

Or teamkilling them with a pistol shot to the head while they are in their own little world.

original CoD was a blast. Too many snipers on the team= big fun.

YOU WILL ADVANCE! *BOOM*
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Alcibiades

Having a lot of fun with the RPG.  :D

20 head shots away from having everything under the ACR unlocked.   :showoff:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

derspiess

Finally got my buddy online & we played through some of the co op missions via 360.  Kinda nice having someone you can actually communicate with.

We kept failing on the bridge mission on Veteran until we realized there were about 4 RPGs lying on a blanket on the upper part of the bridge, to shoot down the helicopter.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Alcibiades

Quote from: derspiess on January 06, 2010, 11:28:00 AM
Finally got my buddy online & we played through some of the co op missions via 360.  Kinda nice having someone you can actually communicate with.

We kept failing on the bridge mission on Veteran until we realized there were about 4 RPGs lying on a blanket on the upper part of the bridge, to shoot down the helicopter.

:lol:

derspiess

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 08, 2010, 02:03:04 AM
Quote from: derspiess on January 06, 2010, 11:28:00 AM

:lol:

On my first playthrough on Recruit (or whatever the lowest of the 3 co-op difficulties is called), I assumed part of the challenge was that you didn't have any heavy weapons to take down the gunship, and had to make do just  hiding from it, while shooting the oncoming enemy troops & pushing forward.

But yeah, it pays to look down to the ground occasionally :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Alcibiades

If it's any consolation I think I sat under the overhang of the bridge saying " What the fuck am I supposed to do?" for a good 3 minutes or so.   :P

CountDeMoney

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.