News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week Nine

Started by CountDeMoney, November 05, 2009, 09:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Michael Vick in for one play, bootleg, 4 yards, no dogs killed.

CountDeMoney

I liked the Bengals better when they were getting arrested every other Thursday.
These new Bengals annoy me.

Ed Anger

LOL, larry johnson cut 75 yards away from the Chiefs record.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

It's nice that they had the balls to do it.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 09, 2009, 01:27:19 PM
:lol:

Wait a minute.  Fuck.  He's going to be a Bengal pretty soon.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

I'm helping out on a project out here near Eau Claire, Wisconsin-- the fault line for Vikings-Packers fans isn't too far away.  I almost started a fist fight between two guys at a bank over Favre :lol:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

derspiess

Just heard it was for criticizing the coach & using a gay slur.  :lol:  Are there any players who don't do that?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on November 09, 2009, 06:17:31 PM

Just heard it was for criticizing the coach & using a gay slur.  :lol:  Are there any players who don't do that?

2 gay slurs. Over twitter.

Twitter ruins lives.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Just using Twitter should be enough to get cut.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

You guys have GOT to turn on ESPN's pre-game show.
It's throwback night, and Brett Mussburger, Phyllis George and Irv Cross started the show.  Complete with the old CBS intro.  Classic.

Admiral Yi

Not exactly lighting it up at Mile High tonight.

derspiess

As much as I'm pulling for the Broncos tonight, I really enjoyed seeing Mitch Berger get nailed like that towards the end of the half.  Fucker was annoying as hell when he was with the Bungles practice squad.

derspiess

Also, where's our resident Orton fanboy?  He's not making himself scarce because ol' Kyle f*cked his team over in the first half, is he?

Neil

Did anybody else notice Champ Bailey (or possibly Ty Law) taunting the Steelers by firing off a Mile High Salute while Ayers was scooping up the fumble?  Hi-larious.