NFL Week Nine

Started by CountDeMoney, November 05, 2009, 09:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on November 08, 2009, 01:49:56 PM
Please find the correct thread for this CFL nonsense :rolleyes:

Somebody deleted my TWO CFL posts in this thread? :blink:

It's all tied up 14-14 in Winnipeg.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on November 08, 2009, 02:01:45 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 08, 2009, 02:01:07 PM
Quote from: katmai on November 08, 2009, 01:57:25 PM
How about dem ravens!

Gotta love all those penalties.

The might as well dispense with throwing them, and go ahead and subsidize every Bengals play with an additional 5 yards.  That way, the refs don't have to injure their shoulders.

is that what is happening?

45 yards against the Ravens in the first quarter.  Defensive penalties, naturally.  You know, like Pass Interference on uncatchable balls or plays that Ochocinco fumbles on, things like that.

derspiess

Seedy bitching about penalties rather than recognizing that his precious defense is choking?  Yep, must be Sunday :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

The Texans are playing like shit so far.

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on November 08, 2009, 02:10:56 PM
Seedy bitching about penalties rather than recognizing that his precious defense is choking?  Yep, must be Sunday :)
He does have a point.  I mean, Pryce practically got headlocked on that play, and no flag.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on November 08, 2009, 02:10:56 PM

Why aren't you at the stadium, sucking Mike Brown's cock under his desk?
O
And really now, you know some of this shit is out of control.

CountDeMoney

derspiess

Gave my seat to my oldest brother since I was supposed to be on a flight right now.  Had I known our travel agency screwed up my ticketing i'd be there now.

Fun as hell to watch from home, anyway.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

:nelson The Colts call a timeout to "ice the kicker" just as the Texans snap the ball....and it gets blocked.  Retry result: 56 yard FG good.  Fuck the Colts and fuck "icing" the kicker like that. 

Houston is shooting themselves in the foot.  Two turnovers, one on the goal line, something like 8 or 9 penalties, etc.  13 - 3 at the half, which is kind of amazing.  Manning has thrown the ball ~40 times already.

derspiess

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 08, 2009, 02:53:13 PM
:nelson The Colts call a timeout to "ice the kicker" just as the Texans snap the ball....and it gets blocked.  Retry result: 56 yard FG good.  Fuck the Colts and fuck "icing" the kicker like that. 

I love it when "icing" bites the other team in the ass :)

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on November 08, 2009, 02:55:06 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 08, 2009, 02:53:13 PM

I love it when "icing" bites the other team in the ass :)
Indeed.  Icing the kicker is shit.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

The bungles are trying to let the Ravens back into it. Fucking Bungles.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

lol, I think some of the quotes from Dick Enberg and Dan Fouts about the Bengals summed this game up nicely.

On the incomplete pass to Mason in the endzone, handcuffed by the DB: "How is that not a penalty?"

Brian Leonard falling two yards short of the first down, and getting it anway: "They got a very generous spot on that one."

Too funny.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 08, 2009, 04:04:31 PM
The bungles are trying to let the Ravens back into it. Fucking Bungles.

Don't worry about it, the refs have your back.

Ed Anger

Fouts just did a Airplane joke.

Now if he'll do his lines from the Waterboy.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive