News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 2 Thread

Started by Neil, September 18, 2009, 09:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Valmy

The Redskins offense is a freaking joke.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Bucs must be horrible because they're making the Bills look great.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on September 20, 2009, 03:29:36 PM
The Redskins are a freaking joke.
Fixed.

You know they're hoping for an uncapped year next year so they can offer a bunch of huge 1-year contracts to superstars, and then lose with them.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 20, 2009, 03:18:24 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on September 20, 2009, 03:02:05 PM
Green Bay just got Upset.

Fucking jinx. AlciTim sucks.

I'm a packer fan, and the bungles still suck...bitch.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on September 20, 2009, 03:33:50 PM
Quote from: Valmy on September 20, 2009, 03:29:36 PM
The Redskins are a freaking joke.
Fixed.

You know they're hoping for an uncapped year next year so they can offer a bunch of huge 1-year contracts to superstars, and then lose with them.

I think Snyder is over this particular fetish.  Anyway the defense is solid.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Neil

I think that Lawrence kid for Baltimore is retarded.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

What happened?  Regular updates please, can't watch the ravens game here. :(
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 20, 2009, 03:48:22 PM
What happened?  Regular updates please, can't watch the ravens game here. :(
He just got too worked up trying to tear somebody's head off on a kickoff, which wasn't so bad.  The problem was when he delivered a big body splash to the pile, long after the play was over.

Alcibiades

:D

I see, on yahoo stat tracker of all places ( :bleeding:) Chargers are about to score again.

Neil

The DBs are getting picked on.

Ed Anger

I think I overdosed on football.  :blush:

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 20, 2009, 04:05:39 PM
I think I overdosed on football.  :blush:
The needle goes in your heart.

Alcibiades

Found a live stream...ravens defense isn't looking too hot...

Ed Anger

I think the Denver-Cleveland game made me ill.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive