News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Gay Marriage Upheld by USSC in Close Ruling

Started by Syt, June 26, 2015, 09:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lustindarkness

I don't like ketchup on my garlic ice cream.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

DGuller

If you put all joking aside for one moment, I would say that Malthus probably knows more about poverty than anyone else here.  He and his colleagues regularly debate its causes during social events.

Malthus

Quote from: DGuller on June 30, 2015, 08:34:03 AM
If you put all joking aside for one moment, I would say that Malthus probably knows more about poverty than anyone else here.  He and his colleagues regularly debate its causes during social events.

I can't possibly know more about poverty than an accountant - who has all the numbers at his fingertips.  :)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

lustindarkness

The legend of the raven's roar is often pregnant.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

celedhring

I see that the USSC also ruled on climate law and the death penalty. What's with the flurry rulings these past few days? Is it how the court normally works?

DGuller

Quote from: celedhring on June 30, 2015, 09:07:40 AM
I see that the USSC also ruled on climate law and the death penalty. What's with the flurry rulings these past few days? Is it how the court normally works?
Yes, this is the season for Supreme Court decision announcements.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

Or as Ted Cruz put it - "The darkest 24 hours in our nations history".

:lmfao:
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

Quote from: Berkut on June 30, 2015, 09:28:10 AM

The Battle of Long Island, Fort Sumter, Pearl Harbor, and September 11th have all been surpassed.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Monoriu

Gays being able to marry is darker than, Pearl Harbour, 9/11, the stock market crashes, the start of the civil war, etc?  :blink:

Valmy

Quote from: Monoriu on June 30, 2015, 09:31:12 AM

Gays being able to marry is darker than, Pearl Harbour, 9/11, the stock market crashes, the start of the civil war, etc?  :blink:

Yes. Our country had been destroyed by suicide. Once gays can get married there is no reason to pretend we have this veneer called 'freedom' anymore. It is all a lie.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Malthus

This ... is hard to satirize.  :(

I guess pointing and laughing is the best we can do.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

It is so stupid I have a hard time believing he really said that or if it was different in context. That is stupid even for him.

lustindarkness

Ted Cruz's confederate flag machinegun shoots pineapples at gays as death penalty and he can't see the light at the end of the tunnel because of air pollution.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

DGuller

Quote from: Monoriu on June 30, 2015, 09:31:12 AM

To be fair, none of those events took exactly 24 hours.