Gay Marriage Upheld by USSC in Close Ruling

Started by Syt, June 26, 2015, 09:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

All this worldwide attention focused on the shittly little town of Morehead in eastern KY amuses me.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on September 14, 2015, 08:36:48 AM
All this worldwide attention focused on the shittly little town of Morehead in eastern KY amuses me.

Outrage culture at work.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on September 14, 2015, 08:45:27 AM
Quote from: Caliga on September 14, 2015, 08:36:48 AM

Outrage culture at work.

I would think that the outrage would be much smaller if that bitch wasn't made a poster child of the religious right.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on September 14, 2015, 09:06:05 AM
I would think that the outrage would be much smaller if that bitch wasn't made a poster child of the religious right.

You don't think the right thrives on outrage culture? Hell they practically made it an industry decades ago.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on September 14, 2015, 09:07:26 AM
Quote from: Martinus on September 14, 2015, 09:06:05 AM

You don't think the right thrives on outrage culture? Hell they practically made it an industry decades ago.

Oh sorry, I thought you meant the left being the example of the outrage culture here.