News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Gay Marriage Upheld by USSC in Close Ruling

Started by Syt, June 26, 2015, 09:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

The companion image for Massachusetts would be this.

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

I haven't realised before that Massachussets looks like a Schnauzer dog with a huge snout.

celedhring

Quote from: Martinus on July 02, 2015, 06:00:38 AM
I haven't realised before that Massachussets looks like a Schnauzer dog with a huge snout.

True  :lol:

Now I can't unsee it.

Malthus

:lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

sbr

Quote from: garbon on July 02, 2015, 05:19:09 AM
Quote from: Syt on July 02, 2015, 05:14:18 AM
He'd probably be fine in Austin.

Well the point I was making on Portland, and then yeah probably would be same with Austin, is that sure you have your little great enclave but then you are stuck in the midst of your wider state...:D

Yep, Portland and Eugene are fine but you don't have to drive very far at all out of the city center before you are in some pretty redneck, conservative areas.  Even Corvallis is pretty conservative for a college town.

Admiral Yi

Valmy

Thank you! I am glad somebody said it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 02, 2015, 07:44:11 AM
Is Corvallis where Hood is?

You mean the Mountain? No Corvallis is just south of Portland.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on July 02, 2015, 05:10:49 AM

Wow I had no idea the counties down by Arizona all went for Obama. That surprises me.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on July 02, 2015, 07:47:26 AM

The college.  I knew a transfer from Hood at GU, he made it sound like the 2nd hippiest school in America.

He transferred back after a year.

sbr

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 02, 2015, 07:44:11 AM
Is Corvallis where Hood is?

Nope it is about 90 minutes south of Portland, and is where Oregon State University is.  Mt Hood is directly east, almost the same distance away.

Valmy

Oh. Never heard of a Hood College in Oregon.

sbr

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 02, 2015, 07:50:34 AM
Quote from: Valmy on July 02, 2015, 07:47:26 AM

The college.  I knew a transfer from Hood at GU, he made it sound like the 2nd hippiest school in America.

He transferred back after a year.

Hmm, I have never heard of a Hood College anywhere near here, and Google agrees.  Could it be Reed College, that place is definitely one of the craziest places around.

Martinus

Also for the record (as someone said the U.S. do not need more lawyers) if I decided to make such a move it would be more along the lines of taking my savings and starting something much more low profile, such as bed and breakfast.

You can begin making Fawlty Towers puns. :P

Martinus

Also Fireblade is trying to convince me to move to Eureka Springs, AR instead.