News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Aren't you an American?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

He probably talks like Sarah Palin. Those extraneous u's only appear in written form.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Liep

Bought a new chair, quite comfy.

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

DGuller

Just signed a lease on the new place.  I promised to move out after my landlord took me to court, and I did.  Of course, my new place has the same landlord, but I'm sure he learned his lesson anyway.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: DGuller on June 06, 2011, 01:31:41 PM
Just signed a lease on the new place.  I promised to move out after my landlord took me to court, and I did.  Of course, my new place has the same landlord, but I'm sure he learned his lesson anyway.

You Jews are diabolical when it comes to business matters.

HVC

Quote from: DGuller on June 06, 2011, 01:31:41 PM
why'd the landlord take you to court? vodka distillery in the bathroom? :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Razgovory

I'll be damned, Anthony Weiner is an idiot.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Josquius

I'm contemplating extending orientation for my new job in London next month for a few days to do some touristing.
Very uncertain though...not big on the idea of hostelling with a laptop...
██████
██████
██████

Jacob

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 04, 2011, 06:53:54 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 04, 2011, 06:15:54 PM
Shouldn't you be calling her your "partner" or something by this point?

In French I call her "conjointe", Partner makes sound like I'm gay or something. I will continue to call her my girlfriend in english. Unless someone comes up with a term I like.

Girlfriend is a perfectly fine term.

Eddie Teach

Girlfriend-for-life maybe. He's been dating this chick for nearly as long as the forum's been around.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on June 06, 2011, 04:10:25 PM

:lol:

I wouldn't have apologized.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Maybe "live-in girlfriend."

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 06, 2011, 04:27:25 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 06, 2011, 04:10:25 PM

:lol:

I wouldn't have apologized.

I believed the story, that his account was hacked.  That kinda thing happens.  But, no.  He's just stupid.