Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 12, 2011, 07:17:35 AM
Quote from: Caliga on May 12, 2011, 07:05:36 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 11, 2011, 11:46:04 PM
What kind of college did you go to?
The kind where classics professors don't use 'malo malo malo malo' as part of their lessons, apparently.  What kind of college did you go to?

Don't worry, the Jesuits didn't teach me Latin that way, either.  Raz is a retard, too busy writing skits for Spanish class.

ADONDE EST EL BANO?
EL BANO ES AQUI!

I never took Spanish.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Where is the bathroom?
The [something which is evidently a homograph in English Roman script] is right here!
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 12, 2011, 06:20:15 PM
I attended Loyola College.
I've been to that campus.  Was there for an academic team tournament ( :nerd: ) in high school.  There were: lots of hot chicks.  We also did a tournament or two at Hopkins, and the T&A was less impressive.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

I thought you said you went to Elaine's alma mater.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 12, 2011, 08:03:57 PM

I thought you said you went to Elaine's alma mater.

I graduated Towson.  I merely served time at Loyola.

Eddie Teach

BB stole our hockey team, I'm not sure whether to :yawn: or :ultra:  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2011/05/09/man-airlifted-to-hospital-after-fight-with-cat/

QuoteMan airlifted to hospital after fight with cat

May 9, 2011, 11:37 AM EDT

This is a black day for Texas. How could an adult male get so totally owned by a housecat that his injuries would require an air ambulance evacuation? Is this the same state that fought in the Alamo?

No, this has nothing to do with sports. But read the account below and then tell me you're not glad I included it:

A Cleveland (TX) man was attacked by a housecat Friday afternoon and the man's injuries are so severe that he had to be taken by air ambulance to Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston.

The altercation between the man and the animal occurred at a home on CR 3182 a few miles south of Cleveland in Liberty County.

At some point during the attack, the man and the cat reportedly were injured by a knife the man was holding. The man was taken to Cleveland Regional Medical Center before being transported to Houston.

Yes, the man was armed with a knife, and still could not fend off Mr. Whiskers. He was rushed to Memorial Hermann, of course, because of its internationally renowned Cat Trauma Ward.

And that's it, Texas. Rangers lose World Series to team from California, Obama captures bin Laden when Bush couldn't, and now this. Time to change state slogan to "Some Messing With Texas Now Allowed."
██████
██████
██████

Caliga

One of the greatest cases of PWNAGE ever. :lol:

Malthus

Damn. Texan cats are tough.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Caliga

Quote from: Malthus on May 13, 2011, 08:25:44 AM
Damn. Texan cats are tough.  :D
Don't mess with Texas.  Mew.

Malthus

Heh, story is funny, but if an adult cat really wants to fuck with you and for some reason didn't care if it got hurt itself in the process, it could certainly do you serious damage if you were not prepared.   :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Syt

Cat bites usually cause pretty nasty infections.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

My late cat bit me hundreds--maybe even thousands--of times and I never got an infection. :hmm:

Syt

Quote from: Caliga on May 13, 2011, 09:35:09 AM
My late cat bit me hundreds--maybe even thousands--of times and I never got an infection. :hmm:

Friend was bitten by her cat in the hand on two occasions, had to go to the hospital pretty much immediately both times.

Some info:
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/infection-from-cat-bites.html
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.