News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

"You'd be better served taxing your conscience for those who deserve your regret."

Syt

In Vienna on 12th December ...  :hmm:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

derspiess

I had to explain MTV to my kid two days ago.  He had no idea.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

Meanwhile, somewhere in Virginia ...

—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

Very nice giant President busts.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

are they famous youtubers
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Quote from: Valmy on August 08, 2019, 01:31:04 PM
Very nice giant President busts.

Heads of state, outstanding in their field.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Syt on August 08, 2019, 01:42:15 PM
Heads of state, outstanding in their field.

Bravo!

Who's the guy who looks like nobody?  My guess is Jimmy C.

Syt

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 08, 2019, 01:53:44 PM
Who's the guy who looks like nobody?  My guess is Jimmy C.

Could be Coolidge, esp. with Hoover behind him?
—Stephen Jay Gould

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Syt

I stole it from Twitter -_-
—Stephen Jay Gould

Admiral Yi

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould