And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tamas on September 11, 2017, 04:04:05 AM
Quote from: Liep on September 09, 2017, 09:26:03 AM
One of the biggest and earliest line I've seen so far for the new Arena, mainly young teenagers. I guessed a Bieber concert but nope, it's for an award show for Youtubers. :mellow:

:huh:

This whole thing with Youtubers is one of the signs that I have begun drifting out of synch with the world around me.

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Brain

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 13, 2017, 05:43:40 PM
Shot an 84 today, new personal best.  :)

We'll make a bowler out of you yet! :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

I've only been home 12 hours and already I am sick of my mother's shenanigans.
Last time I was back I had to run to town to buy an adapter that would convert a Swiss to a UK plug since my universal adapter had mysteriously gone missing.
This time I've made clear to her I need to work at home.... And again the adapter I just bought last time has gone missing.
Its like she wants to get me fired :hmm:
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Quote from: Tyr on September 14, 2017, 05:15:54 AM
I've only been home 12 hours and already I am sick of my mother's shenanigans.
Last time I was back I had to run to town to buy an adapter that would convert a Swiss to a UK plug since my universal adapter had mysteriously gone missing.
This time I've made clear to her I need to work at home.... And again the adapter I just bought last time has gone missing.
Its like she wants to get me fired :hmm:

She does, traitor.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: The Brain on September 14, 2017, 02:46:55 AM
We'll make a bowler out of you yet! :)

You don't shoot in bowling.  :rolleyes:

Valmy

So you are saying you shot 84 of 100 clay pigeons?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

dps

I figured he was bragging about murdering someone's grandfather.

Liep

Vacation on Monday. I really need the warmth of southern Spain after this horrible Danish summer. Malaga, Sevilla, Córdoba and Granada on the itinerary so far. Are there any stops on the way that I need? I'm cycling so no long detours.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

A Pakistani visits his American friend in the United States. The American takes his Pakistani friend on a tour of his house. The Pakistani gentleman is amazed at the size, beauty and splendor of his American friend's house.

Pakistani asks: "My friend, how did you manage to afford and build such an incredible house?"

The American points towards a bridge near his house and says: "You see that bridge over there?"

Pakistani: "Yes"

American: "10% of the commission money spent on that bridge went into my pocket" says the American with a smile and a wink.

The Pakistani quietly ponders his friend's revelation.

A Few years later, the American friend comes to Pakistan to visit his Pakistani friend.

The American is shocked! The Pakistani friend's house is even larger and more beautiful than the American gentleman's own home back in America.

The American asks his Pakistani friend: "Oh my god! Your house is a palace! Even bigger and more beautiful than mine! How could you afford to build this in your country??"

The Pakistani points and says: "Do you see that bridge over there?"

American: "No. What bridge?"

Pakistani: "Exactly" with a smile and a wink ;)
██████
██████
██████

mongers

Quote from: Liep on September 15, 2017, 03:21:25 PM
Vacation on Monday. I really need the warmth of southern Spain after this horrible Danish summer. Malaga, Sevilla, Córdoba and Granada on the itinerary so far. Are there any stops on the way that I need? I'm cycling so no long detours.

You're cycling to Spain?  :ccr:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

Quote from: mongers on September 15, 2017, 05:43:37 PM
Quote from: Liep on September 15, 2017, 03:21:25 PM

Flying to Malaga with my bike and cycling around for about three weeks

You're cycling to Spain?  :ccr:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Maladict

Cool. Ronda is nice, and maybe the Camino del Rey?
Both can be quite touristy though.

Edit: a ride through El Torcal would be pretty cool

Liep

Quote from: Maladict on September 17, 2017, 01:10:26 AM
Cool. Ronda is nice, and maybe the Camino del Rey?
Both can be quite touristy though.

Edit: a ride through El Torcal would be pretty cool

I think I can fit El Torcal into my route to Sevilla. It looks very nice.