News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Quote from: garbon on July 28, 2017, 11:52:30 AM
Just waiting at gate for this flight to Poland and I feel like I'm already there. Everyone is so...Polish looking. :blush: -_-

Marti's... Marti's everywhere.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

Quote from: HVC on July 28, 2017, 03:58:14 PM
Just waiting at gate for this flight to Poland and I feel like I'm already there. Everyone is so...Polish looking. :blush: -_-

Seedy told me to not be about that life.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Hey Yi - The Atlantic is being sold to Steve Jobs widow. :hmm:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Saw it already.  All cried out by 10am.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: HVC on July 28, 2017, 03:58:14 PM

That is not how you form plurals.  :mad:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tonitrus

I waited at the same airport gate as a women's college volleyball team once.  I could have waited there forever.  :Embarrass:

11B4V

Quote from: derspiess on July 28, 2017, 09:49:24 AM
Ed, your new line of tote bags is getting a mixed reaction.

https://www.ragan.com/Main/Articles/53045.aspx

and he can count to potato.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Oexmelin

Que le grand cric me croque !

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Quote from: Razgovory on July 26, 2017, 06:08:42 PM
I don't think my dad is going to make it through this last illness.  Doctor's haven't been able to get him out the medically induced coma.  He will need to lose a foot and he has pneumonia. :(

I'm sorry. :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

My dad will have his foot amputated tomorrow morning.  Hoping for the best.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

The surgery went well, so it's good news so far.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Zanza

Good luck! Hope he pulls through and gets well soon! :)