Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: DGuller on December 21, 2016, 10:20:02 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 21, 2016, 03:50:54 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 21, 2016, 03:24:34 PM
This video popped up again on another board that I frequent:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8LtQhIQ2AE

Couple questions:  At around 2:30, what are the bottles that are being sold there (closeup at 3:32), and what's in the bags that people are opening boxes to get to from 4:15 - 5:30 or so?  They seem to be very popular.

I can't read it.  Ketchup Maybe?
That's correct.

What's the stuff in the bags that everyone seems to want? 

DGuller

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 22, 2016, 12:25:08 AM
Quote from: DGuller on December 21, 2016, 10:20:02 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 21, 2016, 03:50:54 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 21, 2016, 03:24:34 PM
This video popped up again on another board that I frequent:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8LtQhIQ2AE

Couple questions:  At around 2:30, what are the bottles that are being sold there (closeup at 3:32), and what's in the bags that people are opening boxes to get to from 4:15 - 5:30 or so?  They seem to be very popular.

I can't read it.  Ketchup Maybe?
That's correct.

What's the stuff in the bags that everyone seems to want?
What minute?

Tonitrus

I think he means the stuff around 5:00, labeled "Колосс".  It looks like pasta to me (and a brief Google search seems to confirm).

MadBurgerMaker

Yeah the stuff between 4:15 and 5:30.  People were all about that and the ketchup.  The meat section....not so much.  I like how they just throw it out the window when they've got it wrapped up.

Liep

One of the more ridiculous things I've seen lately: "Lifestyle fad Hygge pushes up spice demand"

https://www.ft.com/content/927e13d2-c7a9-11e6-8f29-9445cac8966f
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Archy

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Eddie Teach

I turned to page 87 and again was directed to page 72.  :mad:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

Today I visited my cousin.
He's a very outdoorsy type.
He and my dad had a very very lively discussion about... wood to use on the fire.
"The other week a big oak tree blew down. Great stuff to use that."
"I have some silver ash at home" "oohhhh I love silver ash, it's brilliant that...."
and so on.
I've heard burning wood is oddly popular in Norway but its the first I've seen it.
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Tyr on December 22, 2016, 05:38:18 PM
He and my dad had a very very lively discussion about... wood to use on the fire.
"I have some silver ash at home" "oohhhh I love silver ash, it's brilliant that...."
and so on.
I've heard burning wood is oddly popular in Norway but its the first I've seen it.

:lol: You're priceless Squeeze.

Liep

Quote from: Tyr on December 22, 2016, 05:38:18 PM
and so on.

What?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Liep on December 22, 2016, 07:54:21 PM
Uncontacted tribes, something I really can't believe still exists.

Nice to see, even in this day and age of diversity and majority-minority reactionary politics, there's still a few corners of the globe where the white man can go scare the living ass fuck out of some poor ass jungle mutts.

Ed Anger

For Seedy:

The Saurbraten was delicious. My wife may regret my eating of the red cabbage though.

8/10, would eat again.

And I didn't throw it up!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive