And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Tyr on December 21, 2016, 06:48:37 PM
Does anyone else need a lie down after a hot bath? 😪

You know, many people slag on America for turning adjectives into verbs, but the Pomeranian propensity to turn verbs into nouns isn't much better.

Razgovory

Fuck.  Tomorrow I get more dental work done. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

To make Seedy feel jealous, I'm going to Schmidt's Sausage Haus tomorrow while I'm in Columbus.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Luckily handicapped parking is still by the front door.  MAH HANG TAG

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 21, 2016, 09:19:45 PM
Luckily handicapped parking is still by the front door.  MAH HANG TAG

I think I'll have the Saurbraten.

CountDeMoney

You should pop in the gift shop across the way, get yourself an OSU dildo and fuck your own face with it at the buffet station.

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Have a bowl of dicksinbrauten.

Ed Anger

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on December 21, 2016, 03:50:54 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 21, 2016, 03:24:34 PM
This video popped up again on another board that I frequent:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8LtQhIQ2AE

Couple questions:  At around 2:30, what are the bottles that are being sold there (closeup at 3:32), and what's in the bags that people are opening boxes to get to from 4:15 - 5:30 or so?  They seem to be very popular.

I can't read it.  Ketchup Maybe?
That's correct.

Admiral Yi

IIRC, that's the normal color of ketchup.  We bomb ours with coloring.

Ed Anger

For some reason, the labs doing my bloodwork assign a different account/invoice number to each bill, meaning I have to create a new entry in the bill payment thingy at my bank website. Total pain in the ass to pay a 4 dollar bill.

Fucking CompuNet and LabCorp.

CountDeMoney

QuoteLaboratory Corp. of America Holdings
NYSE: LH - Dec 21, 4:28 PM EST
128.43 USD
Price increase 0.10 (0.08%)

Yi came.  In a specimen cup.

Admiral Yi

I don't come for price increases smaller than 2%.