Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

Quote from: Malthus on December 15, 2016, 12:53:18 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on December 14, 2016, 09:37:33 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 14, 2016, 09:20:44 PM
I'm sure the navy cop was getting donuts at the time.

Actually he was taking it to the dealer for a recall repair. :lol:

WTF happened to the car? It looks like the engine went off like a bomb.

It caught fire on it's own. Like a Pontiac Fiero
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ideologue on December 13, 2016, 04:08:55 PM
Thanks to the snow, the ice underneath the snow, keeping my head down to try to match my footfalls to preexisting footprints, and the top third of my field of vision obscured by my cap, I just ran directly into an electric company call box--or, anyway, whatever the fuck those metal boxes are that stick out from lightposts.  Minimal upward grade, so I was probably traveling a little less than nine miles an hour.  Welt the size of a salami stacked five or six slices high on my forehead now.  Turned me horizontal and I must've clipped my shoulder on it too.

Bet it looked really hilarious, though.  I need a new pair of icy weather shoes.

You got away with it, but you should have seen a doctor. Head injuries like that can cause bleeding under the skull that will kill you.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Hey Tim is winter in Korea as miserable as they make it seem in those Korean War films?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on December 15, 2016, 08:22:39 PM
Hey Tim is winter in Korea as miserable as they make it seem in those Korean War films?

Or M*A*S*H for that matter?

"Better keep the brass monkeys in tonight."

Admiral Yi

Just got an Economist telemarketing call from an English chick.  :)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 15, 2016, 08:26:23 PM
Just got an Economist telemarketing call from an English chick.  :)

Did you sexully harass her? I sexully harass all telemarketers and scammers.  :)

I'LL GIVE YOU 20 BUCKS TO RAIL YOU SISTER
*click*
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on December 15, 2016, 08:22:39 PM

The first two winters I was here were brutal. Since then, not much worse than back home. Global warming has really changed weather patterns here. It was -7C (19.4F) this morning. Back in my first year or two here, it was way worse. It hit -26C (-14.8F) once. Almost never get snow though, not unless you're up in the mountains. The wind is what kills though, cuts like a knife.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 15, 2016, 08:28:37 PM
Did you sexully harass her? I sexully harass all telemarketers and scammers.  :)

I'LL GIVE YOU 20 BUCKS TO RAIL YOU SISTER
*click*

No.  :)

Ed Anger

Planned Christmas dinner:

Eddie Teach

Dude, spring for a DiGiorno. You can afford it.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

But then he'd be missing out on that mouth-watering chicken sausage.  :lol:

Ed Anger

I don't like DiGiorno. Taste weird.

Might spring for some Red Baron pizzas. Gotta feed 10 people.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 15, 2016, 08:58:30 PM
But then he'd be missing out on that mouth-watering chicken sausage.  :lol:

My tastes are rather plebian. Growing up on government cheese in '82 and Bologna in the mid 90's does that to a man.

Tonitrus