And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 12, 2010, 03:08:55 AM
Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on March 12, 2010, 01:45:11 AM
Four classes on Thursday and four on Friday (2 in the afternoon) are going to drive me to kill myself. Or my students.
Wimp.

My schedule is 3,5,4,5,4 for at total of 21 classes.

All regular classes?
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

jimmy olsen

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on March 12, 2010, 09:16:11 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 12, 2010, 03:08:55 AM
Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on March 12, 2010, 01:45:11 AM
Four classes on Thursday and four on Friday (2 in the afternoon) are going to drive me to kill myself. Or my students.
Wimp.

My schedule is 3,5,4,5,4 for at total of 21 classes.

All regular classes?
Yup
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josquius

Gawd I hate whisky.
Its especially bad mixed with vodka.
██████
██████
██████

Capetan Mihali

:lol:  Had an ad for "The CDM Institute" in my Facebook sidebar.  God only knows what that could consist of...   :ph34r:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Tyr on March 12, 2010, 01:00:05 PM
Gawd I hate whisky.

:mellow:  What could possibly inspire you to mix whisky with vodka?
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 12, 2010, 07:34:40 AM
I switched to American Spirits.  They're more expensive, but because they have no additives they don't smell as bad, have any aftertaste at ll and burn much longer.  If you have the means, I highly recommend them.

I don't think I can smoke American Spirits. As the choice of the discerning SF gay man, I think they might make me too gay.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 12, 2010, 10:29:05 PM
:lol:  Had an ad for "The CDM Institute" in my Facebook sidebar.  God only knows what that could consist of...   :ph34r:
Probably something like this

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josquius

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 12, 2010, 10:30:03 PM
Gawd I hate whisky.

The whisky was so awful I had to level it out.
██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tyr on March 13, 2010, 08:44:14 AM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on March 12, 2010, 10:30:03 PM
Gawd I hate whisky.

The whisky was so awful I had to level it out.
Just mix it with coke, I never had whiskey that was so bad that wouldn't make it drinkable.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Josquius

I've just randomly cut my hair the shortest its been for a long time....
yeah....
My head doesn't look freakishly big as I feared it would but my spots and crap are now even more obvious...hmm....oh well, it'll be cooler now we're getting into hot weather.

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 13, 2010, 10:13:57 AM
Just mix it with coke, I never had whiskey that was so bad that wouldn't make it drinkable.
It was already mixed with coke but was still bad.
I dunno. You live and learn.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 13, 2010, 10:13:57 AM

You've never had a 15-year-old bottle of Canadian Mist then. :yucky:

Razgovory

I have a dry mouth!  Help!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Agelastus

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on March 13, 2010, 09:13:17 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on March 13, 2010, 08:52:53 PM
I have a dry mouth!  Help!

Drink a virgin's blood!

That's like drinking an immature whisky...one has to wait until it has properly aged. :menace:
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."