News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

I am also ignoring you on Facebook.  :mad:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

I masturbate to Raz's facebook page.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 30, 2016, 08:32:49 PM
I masturbate to Raz's facebook page.

Lots of people do that.  None of them hot though. :(

I think Viking also put me on ignore on Steam.  It must have been recent, because I saw him on there not that long ago.  He hasn't posted on Languish for a while, so I really don't know what triggered that.  Maybe I still give him nightmares or something.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

I don't need to ignore you, you refuse to be my friend.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on January 30, 2016, 09:05:33 PM

I will not only befriend you but your entire family GF!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

Quote from: Grey Fox on January 30, 2016, 09:05:33 PM

I did?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

I only recognise I am Groot and TIMMAY!!! :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

Who's the one to the right? The robe made me think of Salvatore from the Name of the Rose but he doesn't look like Perlman at all.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

celedhring

Doesn't look like him either. Hodor sports a beard.

But yeah, a badly drawn Hodor seems the likeliest bet.

Syt

Quote from: celedhring on January 31, 2016, 10:57:07 AM
Doesn't look like him either. Hodor sports a beard.

But yeah, a badly drawn Hodor seems the likeliest bet.

Sometimes just a stubble.

—Stephen Jay Gould

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Liep on January 31, 2016, 10:52:52 AM
I only recognise I am Groot and TIMMAY!!! :(

Pikachu is one. Fifth maybe Beaker from Muppets?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Maladict

Dutch police is training hawks to catch drones. It looks pretty cool.
The assburgers flying them did not agree.