News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iormlund

Sheilbh

A sinkhole has caused main waters and sewers to start flooding South London. It's been nicknamed poonami :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

Barrister

Quote from: Sheilbh on February 27, 2014, 05:30:38 PM
A sinkhole has caused main waters and sewers to start flooding South London. It's been nicknamed poonami :lol:

That's what we call a baby diaper so full of poo it runs up their back. :lol:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Stop feeding the poor kids all that Uke food?

:P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sheilbh

So this is a big water burst:
Let's bomb Russia!

Maximus

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

DGuller

Quote from: Maximus on February 27, 2014, 08:45:12 PM
That's a lot of poo
Meh, that's like that every day in Jersey City.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

You know, a lot of people change their opinion on gays when they find out that a close member of their family is gay.  This is a trap I've worked hard to avoid.  I constantly have to remind myself that most gays are not like my brother.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

A lot of people change their opinion on gays when they wind up dealing with their bullshit on boards like Languish.

Josquius

It feels bizzare to base a weekend around
Sunday night. Yet that is this weekend.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 27, 2014, 10:52:20 PM
A lot of people change their opinion on gays when they wind up dealing with their bullshit on boards like Languish.

How do you square that with your lack of disdain for me? Am I no True Gay?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Josquius

Weird question...but do women ever actually wear stockings?
Listening to a woman at work today talk about what was acceptable clothing she mentioned stockings for women, which made me snigger as in my mind they are purely a sex item.
Its not something I've ever really looked into or had the opportunity to notice but most girls I know of always wear tights.
██████
██████
██████