News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Man, one of my neighbors is really pretty, and young.

I wish I were pretty and young, and not old and kind of okay looking.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

You'd be surprised what kind of fertile fields Daddy Issues can offer an older guy.

Razgovory

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 25, 2013, 10:34:12 AM
Dogs don't know their size.

No idea if cats do.

Gray is a tough cat, bossing the other two (larger) cats around.  She's also the smartest, she's the only one who figured out that when she looks into a mirror she's seeing herself and not another cat.  Curiously she is afraid of the dark.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Zanza

Ideologue

I don't know what that is.
Kinemalogue

Ideologue

How long does marinara sauce keep if it is refrigerated?  I'm unsure whether I want to fix spaghetti or not.
Kinemalogue

Admiral Yi

Did you know that in Italy, marinara sauce is a very heavy red sauce made with pork and beef?

Ideologue

No, I didn't.  How long does tomato sauce with garlic and onions in it keep if it's refrigerated?
Kinemalogue

Sheilbh

Quote from: garbon on October 25, 2013, 09:24:02 AM
I guess so. I just hate the idea of sitting at the restaurant with clearly nothing in front of me and not getting more wine to pass the time.
I don't mind. The only thing that bothers me is if I'm waiting ages to be taken to a table - that can be remedied by having a nice bar while I wait but that's not always the norm <_<

I found service in New York way too intrusive. But I think the worst is in the UK where we've started to try to have American-style service but performed by sullen British teens (or, far more successfully, Spanish engineers fleeing Eurogeddon) :bleeding:
Let's bomb Russia!

Grey Fox

Quote from: Ideologue on October 25, 2013, 05:58:46 PM
No, I didn't.  How long does tomato sauce with garlic and onions in it keep if it's refrigerated?

Weeks. Smell and taste it, you'll know.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 25, 2013, 05:52:01 PM
Did you know that in Italy, marinara sauce is a very heavy red sauce made with pork and beef?
I don't think so. You might be thinking of something else. My experience of marinara is a pretty light tomato, oregano and garlic sauce (unless I've got the name wrong) :mellow:
Let's bomb Russia!

Caliga

I feel like Yi may be talking about bolognese sauce. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points