News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

I don't remember a part with a trolley. :huh:

I liked the cutaway view of the Death Star as a concept, though.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Phillip V

Tracey Hepner, right, spouse of U.S. Army Brigadier General Tammy Smith, receives her dependent identification card at the U.S. Army Reserve headquarters at Fort Bragg, N.C. (where I work sometimes).

Yesterday was the first day that same-sex spouses of military members can receive military benefits.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Stars on a lesbo?  THATS LIKE TITS ON A BULL :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

They're gross.  They should at least be hot like the ones in the movies.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

She's got a CAB and a Senior Parachutist Badge on those BDUs.  She's more man than either of you.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 04, 2013, 08:39:51 PM
She's got a CAB and a Senior Parachutist Badge on those BDUs.  She's more man than either of you.

BFD.  She's a female soldier.  I assume she got every decoration via lowered standards.  She is probably taller than I am, though.

Ed Anger

I sense Meri's hymen glowing and vibrating in anger.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

Quote from: derspiess on September 04, 2013, 08:48:32 PM

BFD.  She's a female soldier.  I assume she got every decoration via lowered standards.  She is probably taller than I am, though.

Trolling attempt: 1.8/10 - way too obvious.

Besides, even if every single decoration she got was at the minimum possible standards in the US army, she's still more of a man than you... or me, for that matter. Because neither of us have done what it takes to pass even those allegedly lowered hurdles.  :hug:

CountDeMoney

I sure as shit wouldn't jump out of perfectly good airplanes, that's for sure.

Ideologue

Airplanes?  To deliver ground forces?  What next, airplanes delivering frankincense and myrrh?  How backwards.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

merithyn

Quote from: derspiess on September 04, 2013, 08:48:32 PM

:lol:

And even then, she's more man than you'll ever be. Poor derspiess. His world is turning upside down, and there's nothing that he can do about it but piss and moan like a little girl... oh wait..... right...
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Neil

Quote from: merithyn on September 04, 2013, 09:07:37 AM
I'm only concerned about the women.
I think at this point we all realize that.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Ideologue on September 04, 2013, 10:28:53 PM
Airplanes?  To deliver ground forces?  What next, airplanes delivering frankincense and myrrh?  How backwards.
Airplanes don't seem to be of much use on their own.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Syt

I like to see how meri's posts expose insecure masculinity in some Languish posters. :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.