News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on March 29, 2012, 09:21:37 PM
Can you tell us why she made you ill?  Ugly, stinks, emits strange radiation...

Or maybe he has trouble breathing and odd sensations in his stomach when he thinks of her.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tamas

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ideologue

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 30, 2012, 01:40:48 AM
I look forward to the 'Tim Acquires Taste (2052)' picture :)

:lol:

Do not hold breath. -_-
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 30, 2012, 01:40:48 AM
I look forward to the 'Tim Acquires Taste (2052)' picture :)
The Day I don't enjoy a painting of Ben Franklin fighting Zeus for electricity is the day I'm six feet under the cold ground.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 30, 2012, 02:07:33 AM
:lol: :hug:

:hug:

JFK wasn't killed, he was sent to the Moon to clear the way.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

By a van with your Korea earnings and get that painted on the side Timmy.

(Ben Franklin and Zeus, not JFK.)

Zanza

My income tax and social security contributions together will be about 43% of my net salary this year.  :cry:

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Zanza on March 30, 2012, 06:25:21 AM
My income tax and social security contributions together will be about 43% of my net salary this year.  :cry:

Change tax advisor.

Tamas

Quote from: Zanza on March 30, 2012, 06:25:21 AM

boo-the fuckin' hoo, what's the news? :P

Tamas

Today, I am going to buy a new iPad.  :huh:

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Josephus

Apparently today is national cleavage day.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

derspiess

So I've been lax in getting a bike helmet for my 4-year old.  So I told him today that when I get home from work we're going to go out & get one.  He informed me that the only helmet he will wear is a "Killer Croc" helmet.  I'm guessing the odds of finding a Killer Croc helmet are pretty low.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall