News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

It can be done as long as you know your scales.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

mongers

Good grief, it's been a long time since a woman made me feel physically sick ie my early teenagers years.   :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Malthus

Quote from: mongers on March 29, 2012, 05:34:11 PM
Good grief, it's been a long time since a woman made me feel physically sick ie my early teenagers years.   :hmm:

:huh:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

mongers

Quote from: Malthus on March 29, 2012, 05:40:20 PM
Quote from: mongers on March 29, 2012, 05:34:11 PM

:huh:

That's what I thought.

I have nothing against her, I think she's a great person, but I need to compose an "All the best" speech that'll fit into the length of a text message.   :hmm:   :hmm:

Admiral Yi

Malthus was communicating incomprehension.

And crop your goddamn lousy quotes.  You're doubling our broadband usage all by yourself.

mongers

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 29, 2012, 05:49:13 PM
Malthus was communicating incomprehension.

And crop your goddamn lousy quotes.  You're doubling our broadband usage all by yourself.

Which is what I was doing as well. :contract:

Malthus

I have no idea what your dilemma with the lady in question is. Is she into you, but not vice versa?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

mongers

Quote from: Malthus on March 29, 2012, 06:10:28 PM
I have no idea what your dilemma with the lady in question is. Is she into you, but not vice versa?

No idea, but feeling physically sick isn't a good 'sign' hence my need to "so long and thanks for all the fish" ASAP in the nicest way possible.

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

mongers

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 29, 2012, 06:23:57 PM
Was it a blind date?

No, just someone I knew, of whom I didn't want to get the wrong idea.

Caliga

Does she have big tits.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

Disagree in the strongest terms with your assertion about songs with clapping MIM.

sbr

Lettow77

Some days the dream of living in Japan seems more distant than others. Those are bad days.

I had intended to seek out an afrikaner maiden today who is serving bobotie at..some event or another, but I suddenly was hit by the malaise rather severely.

There is always recourse to tea, but for some reason I haven't made it yet. It is part-and-parcel of the general lack of energy to seek out things I would seemingly enjoy.

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'