NFL 2014 Week One....Momma Said Knock Your Wife Out

Started by CountDeMoney, September 04, 2014, 06:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

fhdz

Bummed that the Bears didn't win, but on the up side I'm - at least for the moment - leading the LFFL in fantasy points this week. :showoff:
and the horse you rode in on

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

derspiess

Quote from: katmai on September 07, 2014, 04:24:27 PM
How about that Romo?

What a piece of shit he is. I knew I should have started Big Ben.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

Neil

Just saw the replay of the punt return where that Steelers player kicks the Browns punter right in the face.  That's some crazy shit there.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: katmai on September 07, 2014, 04:24:27 PM
How about that Romo?

The Cowboy fans sure have a lot of excitement about Romo and Jerruh don't they?

That's amazing.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

:lol: Then again, don't discount the Niner fanbase;  ever since Montana-to-Clark, the Niners are one of those teams where there's a fan under every rock.

CountDeMoney

QuoteQuarterback Joe Flacco didn't try to put a positive spin on the team's near comeback against the Bengals. "We just played about as bad as you can in terms of just simple fundamental things -- throwing, running routes, staying up, just running the ball, couple mental busts," Flacco said about the offense that managed 97 yards and no points in the first half. Flacco also kicked himself for running out of time in the first half, which didn't give the Ravens a chance at a field goal. "That was probably the stupidest play I've ever made in football," he said.

CountDeMoney

I love local sports radio, especially right after a game.  Had one guy call in so apoplectic, you'd think today was the AFC Championship that finally blew out his aneurysm.  Radio host was like, "Dude, 16 teams will win this week, and 16 teams will lose.  Including the New England Patriots.  Relax already."  Guy was in a rage over Terrell Suggs when he dropped the phone.  :lol:

Of course, there were the "We should bench Flacco for Tyrod Taylor" callers, more than usual.  I expect to hear that all week.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 07, 2014, 07:56:37 PM
Of course, there were the "We should bench Flacco for Tyrod Taylor" callers, more than usual.  I expect to hear that all week.
I thought that was more of a racist thing though.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

I think we have forgotten one of the most important things today:

Belicheat lost.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on