NFL 2014 Week One....Momma Said Knock Your Wife Out

Started by CountDeMoney, September 04, 2014, 06:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

I know right? He just gave the bitch what she had coming.

CountDeMoney

She was lunging at him.

If you're going to bring the smack, you better bring some ass with it.

sbr

CountDeMoney

sbr

Chris Mortenson reports they released him.

Yep confirmed everywhere now. 

CountDeMoney

MadBurgerMaker

derspiess

Wow.  He got away very light with the 2 game suspension, but that was what all affected parties agreed to.  As ugly as the video was, is any of it really new information?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

sbr

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on September 08, 2014, 01:42:07 PM
Wow.  He got away very light with the 2 game suspension, but that was what all affected parties agreed to.  As ugly as the video was, is any of it really new information?

It's about PR and damage control now.  They'll call it "the right thing", but it's really about damage control;  shit, you saw how bad The View took it before, imagine the fallout with this video. 

Mort even mentioned DV groups were going to mobilize over the video this AM.  No way Biscotti was going to tolerate that kind of distraction, and he is very protective of the Ravens and their place in the community.  He's definitely a zero-tolerance kind of guy.

Looks like Flacco's going to break his attempts record this season.  :lol:

sbr

Local nobody tweeted this:

QuoteNot sure why people are shocked at the Rice video? We knew he hit her, what did you think it would look like? Didn't need video to judge him

CountDeMoney

The unfortunate consequence of all this is that black women all across America are free to act like a damned fool with their mans now.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 08, 2014, 01:51:17 PM
Looks like Flacco's going to break his attempts record this season.  :lol:

Forsett looked good when he was in yesterday.  I guess he's too small to be an every down back but what the hell, give him a shot.  And I'm sure Pierce will get a chance to redeem himself.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 08, 2014, 01:56:38 PM
The unfortunate consequence of all this is that black women all across America are free to act like a damned fool with their mans now.

Be careful out there.

sbr

I just picked up Forsett in 2 leagues, including LFFL.:p