News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Are We Just Gettin' Stoopider?

Started by Josephus, September 07, 2014, 11:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

And then you'll finally have a god-blessed penis home.   :)

Razgovory

Quote from: Ideologue on September 10, 2014, 07:11:17 PM
Garbon and Raz, a pair of some of the most reproductively fit individuals on Earth. :hmm:

Anyone who identifies with the idea that "I"m part of the elite, while most everyone else is stupid", is probably not as bright as they think they are.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Quote from: Razgovory on September 11, 2014, 12:43:16 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 10, 2014, 07:11:17 PM
Garbon and Raz, a pair of some of the most reproductively fit individuals on Earth. :hmm:

Anyone who identifies with the idea that "I"m part of the elite, while most everyone else is stupid", is probably not as bright as they think they are.

I never said I, personally, was.  In fact, on many occasions I've said that if my own plan for eugenics was undertaken, I'd have been unlikely to have been born.  We have to make room for the homo superior.  No, I don't mean garbon.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)